Chubbygirlgeneral

Why aren't you fatgirlmoding. Member of the milf-wannabe chubclub. Is life even worth living unless you have the body of a Twitter artist's cowgirl OC or an anthro dragoness

Attached: orgyn.png (600x754, 750.97K)

fat people are gross

You're gross!!!

-t. Fatty while stuffing her face probably

and what are you gonna do about it???

Bully you about it Ms. Double chin

it is singular!

Not for long if you keep eating so much

t. bullying kink

>Why aren't you fatgirlmoding
too scared to order pioglitazone bc what if it gets seized by Customs? don't want to get my parents' address blacklisted

I really want to though. I look like picrel currently, and I get off to the idea of being ~40 pounds heavier and having someone slap my ass and jiggle my tummy

t. degenerate boymoder

Attached: kja6iehhzji91.png (640x853, 490.36K)

I've just got BED and already currently fat. I constantly alternate between "actually I'm fine with my body :)" and "if the next thing is my mouth is food I'll make sure I'll follow it with a gun barrel"

I just wish to be happy with my body

>lost 60 pounds in preparation for Estrogen
>start E
>get it all back

pain

This is the most disgusting artstyle ever

did it at least go the right areas?

I have been told my thighs and ass are nice, but my titty:tummy ratio is a bit wack.

I wear a 44e but I'm not happy with them too much. Feels like the Tanner stage is too low. Been on Prog for half a year, almost 2 years on HRT in total.

just go on a diet + exercise then I guess and hope the fat leaves from your tummy and stays in your ass/thighs

I'm a size 22/24 and a passoid for reference. Suprisingly no double chin so I thank my male biology lmao

My office building got a gym in it that'll open soon so I'll probably start using that. Main concern is locker rooms as they still scare the fuck out of me. I pass but they like, idk I'm always super worried about potential conflict. I just wanna get stronk thighs and less tummy.

...or more chest and the same amt of stomach fat

>women who are fat as fuck with immense tits but physically weak and easy to overpower

Pics

you'll have to kill me :3

Are you trying to set me up

i don't understand what that means

>CATPCHA: WWKYS