Can you transition at 19 or is it over

Can you transition at 19 or is it over

Attached: 903FE2D6-29EE-4315-BAD4-A9D49473D59A.jpg (750x750, 93.68K)

i transitioned at 19!
it’s going!

Attached: B58D28B7-E1A0-446C-AE27-4EC77E40C23E.jpg (680x680, 49.11K)

it’s not over. t. transitioned at almost 19 and i pass

my negress in christ people are doing at the age of 30
Just dont be a loser and activly chase your pass goals

it depends on genetics and how much puberty decided to wreck your body. I'm 21 and I look fine.

Can you transition at 29 or is it over

Attached: comedy.png (280x248, 56.04K)

Unless you can surgery max or have top % femboy genes it is over. Enjoy the twinkhonmode

time to rope i guess

I started HRT like two weeks before I turned 19, and I'm stealth at work and pass everywhere (except to my coping parents lol)

you can transition in your 30s if you really wanted to the longer you wait the more you're gonna need FFS though, you missed being a gigayoungshit mega passoid but you can still be a passoid if you start now

No. Never to late. Once you do it you will love the new you. Also your still young. Don't hold off on not doing it and relize ur already 25. Like I said never to old but you will be happy earlier. Never to late do it now.

Down to rng

>Never to late.
lol

if you stop yourself from transitioning because you’re afraid you might be a hon or get laughed at in public, you’re a complete moron and have no one to blame except yourself baka

You can transition whenever. The people here are mentally and emotionally stunted children so a lot of them will say no.

the age limit is 25 years, if you are amab and transitions after that age, you will never look good, you still have time

if you can rent a car you're ngmi

tfw 27

Attached: 1565266-newvegas70.jpg (1600x900, 1019.59K)

if i would have transitioned at 19 i would have been an ultra passoid. i’m 21 and now my face has developed much more masculine features

the only benefit of having a fast puberty with like a full beard at like 14 was that my face didn't change much between 18 and 24 lmao

transitioned at 21 and it isnt so bad, go for it

>Don't hold off on not doing it and relize ur already 25
She’s just like me fr fr