Every single right wing person in 2022:

every single right wing person in 2022:
>EVERY SINGLE TEACHER DOCTOR LIBTARD PARENT AND THERAPIST IS MUTILATING SRS SURGERY AND CHOPPING OFF DICKS ON 300 MILLION CHILDREN A DAY
>NO I WONT GIVE ANY EXAMPLES JUST BELIEVE ME OR ELSE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU DEMON FREAK

trannies
>have to travel halfway around the world after waiting on a 2 year waiting list for the three surgeons in the world that do it in bumfuck asia or even worse, germany, for $25,000

Sometimes I wish they were right...

Attached: Fbk82n3UsAAitF3.jpg (2411x3519, 864.36K)

Thats great sweetie. Take your meds now.

It's tranny derangement syndrome, right wingers have a permanent disconnect with reality

It's females they operate on very easily, you can get top surgery at any age at a low price after one consultation

fucking hell, why do ftms have it so much easier

Attached: 7958261E-C73B-4A2F-90A8-57D92CEC75F8.jpg (605x259, 11.98K)

give an example that's not a daily wire grifter going 'trust me bro"
Ciswomen get mastectomies' as well btw

ngl my brother is a teacher in a small town where we both grew up and I'm scared what could happen if they learn his sister is a tranny

>no proof

I had parts of my dick chopped off automatically at birth without any consent. Its real and we need to stop them.

>was given testosterone and had my not-quite-a-dick turned into a dick at birth without my consent
funny how that one works lol

doctors, surgeons and therapists are human too. and like most humans, people tend to subconsciously feel more disgust at a man wanting to be a woman, than at a woman wanting to be a man. behind the outward display of professionalism and the framed medical degrees hanging in their office wall, deep down they still feel the same low key cringe at mtf hons just like any other right wing conservative would. the only difference is the doctor masks his inner thoughts while the conservative is uninhibited

>MY ALL MY ENEMIES MAKE BROAD GENERAL STATEMENTS ABOUT THEIR ENEMIES UNLIKE ME

srs and hormones are opk on babies because uhh.. uhh... it just is you groomer don't question it!!!
i know ftms who still haven't been able to get top surgery, let alone bottom surgery

That did not happen

give me an exception then, name a popular right wing commentator or politician that is pro trans

(there aren't any)
even blaire white hates trannies

liz cheney (albeit only very recently after she came out against trump in 2021, and even then her support/acceptance for trans people is only marginally better than the average congressional republican)

She just got voted out of office. conservative voters have spoken

I've heard accounts of people who went thorugh the process, regret accounts specifically. Some of them talked about caving to peer pressure, or feeling as if they were pressured into it, how they got tips online as to what to say to their doctor and even got through the processess quicker than you'd like them to, without much assessment or checking going on beforehand. I think you're being biased because your own situation sucks. You don't need to transition, you need to work on your mental issues.

yeah i know. but she’s the only answer that i’ve got to answering user’s rhetorical question

>"I've heard accounts of people"
On daily mail? On Any Forums? Can you actually show any real data or examples?

lol, I'm counting you in a dataset right now. You think I'll remember from which thread it was 5 years from now?

>I read a random anonymous post online half a decade ago
>This is my proof that transition needs to be banned

Refer to OP's post:
>NO I WONT GIVE ANY EXAMPLES JUST BELIEVE ME OR ELSE

All right wingers are braindead.

Attached: polcite.jpg (922x1476, 271.41K)