Why do I get the feeling a crackdown on trans rights is happening?

Seems like a lot of places that didn't have them before are adding restrictions on minors accessing HRT/FFS/SRS and other transition-related services. I think that has mostly been happening in the UK, and now also in the US to a slightly lesser extent perhaps, but now US free health insurance for low income people won't cover gender identity medical treatments for children at all.

Is a crackdown on gay rights coming next, or do people see that differently? Seems like there's been a decline in abortion rights and trans rights but, so far, gays have escaped mostly unscathed.

Attached: 6852233460005.jpg (1152x636, 170.77K)

BECAUSE YOU WENT AFTER KIDS RETARD
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO ALL SO OBLIVIOUS

conservatives projecting again

are kids born with religious beliefs? How do kids come to think that being queer is a bad thing?

>trannies let kids make their own decisions
HOW DARE YOU GO AFTER THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!REEEEEEE

do kids ever make decisions that they came to after feeling pressured by others about?

yes, i was pressured not to transition.

that's obviously not what I am talking about. Kids don't just come to the idea that doctors need to sterilize them of their own accord entirely. It's developed through social interactions.

your rights are fine nigger free surgery isnt a right healthcare isnt a right even housing electricity and food arent fucking rights these are perks and privileges
yeah some of your gay privileges are stake go partner up with the cia or stfu

Attached: 1657757867241.jpg (320x292, 22.85K)

you must be like an academic doing groundbreaking research into why kids decide to transition. that or a retard on the internet.

lupron doesn't sterilize people. its been used to delay puberty for decades. why are you so concerned about what other people do with their body?

>OH NO FREE HEALTHCARE DOESNT HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT
move to fucking africa where they dont get free anything not even free air, then bitch about it and see what happens faggot

Attached: 1660148627691759.jpg (557x551, 23.74K)

>make up lie
>gaslight yourself into believing that lie
honestly its more of a debate, so it makes no fucking sense to 'oh there is this treatment which is bad for people who dont have a certain affliction but much more effective if used at a young age' then immediately strip the rights of people arguing for the treatment to be allowed for younger ages and accusing them of pedophilia
how are YOU so oblivious? and chill man, calm down

>lupron doesn't sterilize people
has it been specifically tested on trans kids? No.
Why do you need to alter children's bodies? Your goal, to be clear, is to try to make children's bodies sexier. You want to sexualize children. You view masculinization as de-sexualization because it rules out many potential romantic partners.

im kinda glad all the idiots against trans healthcare for kids are too lazy or stupid to know whats actually involved.

>your rights are fine nigger free surgery isnt a right healthcare isnt a right even housing electricity and food arent fucking rights these are perks and privileges
seems like we don't have any rights...

sexualizing childrens bodies is not a right you need to have

>Is a crackdown on gay rights coming next, or do people see that differently? Seems like there's been a decline in abortion rights and trans rights but, so far, gays have escaped mostly unscathed
Yeah it's an anti woke tendency going on rn because the republicans have no idea how to do their job but need votes. If they promise to make trans, gays and women more miserable they will get more votes from their fanbase. I mean the drag shit is a way to attack gays and trans at once. Same with the dont say gay bill. Some texans even wanted to make it harder to get aids medication. I hope more people realize the danger that everyone's rights are in

so you would be ok with it if all those were stripped from you? fucking summerfags
>fuck my car broke down
>well how about moving to some 65746th world ultramarine shithole?!? YOU WONT EVEN HAVE A CAR FAGGOT!!
You must be 18 to post here, you can't even post a frog right. Samefag.

queer is a bullshit term.
do you mean gay, or trans or what?

Africa being a glorified jungle doesn’t affect a western nation

No, but food and housing is

>has it been specifically tested on trans kids? No.
its been in use for decades. its as well understood as something like asprin. also idk what you're on about with the rest of that. do you think this is a conspiracy to make more hot feminine people to fuck?

Attached: 2ee45e05d73e360bf1d8cdc85e4e67_beb970c1_1280.jpg (1049x1308, 186.34K)

yeah do you have any evidence for that? at all?
OP i beg of you delete this shitty tourist bait thread, these threads are turning it into a Any Forums clone and the faggots are making this their home and its fucking annoying

Attached: actual-earth-sphere.gif (400x310, 1.92M)

What are they going to do to gay people and how? Maybe people just view gay and trans issues differently. Don't say gay bills existed prior to Florida passing one and in fact one state (Utah I think) repealed theirs a few years ago so it's a wash. It's not like states are all passing such laws.

>has it been specifically tested on trans kids? No
I took lupron, i can still have kids
>Your goal, to be clear, is to try to make children's bodies sexier
Nope, it's to give people the treatment that is proven to lower their suffeing and suicidality
>You view masculinization as de-sexualization
This makes even less sense considering ftms also exist, and they masculinize with their treatment

Isn't that conservatives though? You fear the sterilization of children, because you want to turn them into breeding cows. Just look at anti-trans books such as Irreversible Damage, which has the direct purpose of decrying transitioning as it makes it less likely for children to have babies. It's disgusting to me that your kind wants to rape children and cover it up and then force them to have the babies.
>I don't actually believe this I'm just calling you a pedophile to prove that calling people pedophiles is easy and meaningless

>why are you so concerned about what other people do with their body?
thread is literally about some tranny worried about what other people do to their own body

doesn’t effect me i made it without any of this free shit and you just come off like a brat mad he can’t get free candy after turning 30
cope fag

>poltsrds immediatly talking sbout sexualizing kidd
Is it always projection?

who cares? millions of trans people don't transition at 4 years old because they were influenced by cis parents.

the only way this is bad is if you think tranny=bad

I think 4 year old tranny=bad

Attached: 1657576537174.gif (400x300, 21.07K)

What is the purpose of delaying puberty or making boys look like girls if not to make them sexy for potential romantic partners? That's literally the aim.

god damn it dude, get a life. you're on here every single night posting about this same topic, over and over again. it seems like the only person with an unhealthy fixation on children's sexuality here is you

Yeah it's not a country wide thing, but it's the goal, the monkeypox stuff is another example of them turning something into homophobic propaganda. As to what they could do is bring back sodomy laws but that is a bit extreme, gay marrige is the obvious target but in general making the quality of life of poor lgbt people worse

bro im in my 30s. sorry i dont care or want to control what kids do.

>>Children who might think differently than I want. eeeek
No, you're not a groomer

>doesn’t effect me i made it without any of this free shit and you just come off like a brat mad he can’t get free candy after turning 30
you're probably larping as a poltard arent you
>schizophrenics shouldnt get treatment, im not schizophrenic and didnt get free treatment for schizophrenia and look at me!!
personally i dont even care that much, i can keep doing diy, your post isnt really targeting anyone either way. places that have it have shit tranny healthcare anyways, like 5000 gorillion year waiting list

>Your goal, to be clear, is to try to make children's bodies sexier. You want to sexualize children.
Bingo. I literally had a jewish tranny tell me this 3 years ago, that testosterone is poison, that all boys should be castrated so they can look pretty and have nice skin. They're ALL pedophiles.

Delaying puberty? Because parents don't trust their kids to take hrt
There are as many trans people who masculinize as there are who feminize. If you think a trestment for a innate issue is sexual then you are the one fetizhising the condition

take meds

>won't someone please think of the children

Simpsons did it.

>not what I'm talking about

Not what you wanted to but it IS an example of social pressure.

A man putting on a dress is sexual to a conservative. At least we know what thoughts go through their heads if they're wearing a dress. Perverts.
No one is sexualizing a kid's body except you and maybe two retards you found online. I can find a lot of closet homo conservatives. That means you're a closet homo.
You are here posting.
Faggot

You love to use the words sexy and boys in the same sentence, huh. Might wanna make sure you're not on a watchlist somewhere

OP please delete this shitty mistake of a thread
a eunuch will look nothing like a child if its castrated pre/peripuberty you have literally no fucking clue what youre talking about. why would a pedo go for someone a foot taller than them?

Take cyanide fsg

STFU nonce

>a jewish tranny tell me this 3 years ago
>They're ALL pedophiles.
Sample size one (1)
Also the whole "test is poison" shit is dumb and cope, cis and trans boys benefit from testosterone

>jews are stealing children to make them into hot trannies
eh youre being a little to obvious with the trolling thing alice.

everyone involved in this thread please kill yourself, most underage thread i've seen in awhile