OKAY, so I doubled my spiro a bit ago, and unironically I can barely hold it when I need to potty...

OKAY, so I doubled my spiro a bit ago, and unironically I can barely hold it when I need to potty, and it's more frequent WTF is this normal? at first, like 50 spiro wasn't bad but now that I'm doing 100 it feels worse. Should I tell my doctor I'm so embarrassed though.

Attached: shy-animefingerlookdown.gif (375x498, 679.01K)

Diaper time girl!

ssjkhdajkhdasjhk nononononono i will not become a diaper girl on Any Forums i will not be psyop'd. Though like i literally almost didn't make it to the potty in time on campus today.

did you even get bloodwork before doubling it? You may not even need it. Also see if they can switch you to cipro. I assume you're at 3 months now?

Peeing yourself is less humiliating when you're wearing your diaps

stfu faggot

antiandrogens seem so shitty. I'm glad I'm an HRT femboy and am able to stick to monotherapy from the start

why? mine have been fine

i take 200mg daily and my T levels are around 100 after 7 and a half weeks.

they were pretty low in the first place (around ~350 I think) so maybe the drop in levels isn't as drastic as it could be for others?

Diaperfags aren't valid

it varies from person to person but some of us get bad side effects from Spiro such as
>brain fog
>weight buildup around tummy
>low blood pressure
>depression
>peeing issues like OP
>potassium buildup

>>weight buildup around tummy
>>depression
>>peeing issues like OP
i guess this explains why i've been peeing more often even though i haven't been drinking as much water as i need to

i honestly thought the other issues were just the regular issues i already have. i guess i feel a little more down than normal but my diet is shit and i havent been working out lately. it's honestly not that bad though desu

Attached: 1656425364893.jpg (571x548, 24K)

if it's workable then keep up with it. Eventually you can monotherapy like the other user when you're ready.

oh yeah I got this too on spiro
it didn't stop when I switched to mono
it's been years
captcha starts with dyp

Attached: FB_IMG_1661432421480.jpg (1080x1298, 109.52K)

holy fuck is it real? i'm so horny and i love trans girls even more now

yes it is but if you get off spiro it goes away. Off topic but I'm into pee kink anyway so it's not like u need a pill to have fun user.

damn, still its pretty nice. i love idea of them not being used to it and barely making it(or not which is the best part)

> it goes away
I wish, sometimes I have to pee every 20 minutes, most of the time closer to once an hour. I drink a lot of water and am still always dehydrated. but that's not everything - I drank as little water as possible on a road trip somewhat recently, and had to stop at LITERALLY EVERY rest station along the highway. and on the side of the road once or twice. have to get up several times a night to pee. also pee my underwear a bit after I use the bathroom unless I spend like 30 extra seconds making sure that won't happen. been off spiro > 2 years, wasn't a problem before I started.
if ur into this we should chat lol
bc that makes one of us and if someone's getting off to it that's a plus

correction - road trip way there I dehydrated myself, only stopped at like every third rest stop. way back I drank enough water to not be dehydrated and had to stop at every one.

are you sure it's spiro? I know my bladder changed after HRT and I've heard of that happening to others too. I was on a two day drive a month ago and yee it was every single rest stop along the way :3

> also pee my underwear a bit after I use the bathroom
try this.. get a bit of toilet paper and pat the pp dry once done to collect any extra.. see if that helps.

also nothing wrong with a tiny bit of pee on panties ;-)

>also pee my underwear a bit after I use the bathroom unless I spend like 30 extra seconds making sure that won't happen.

Protip, lightly push up on your taint when you're done and either push out or do a long kegel to get the last bits out.

Idk why but in college I used to have this issue as well and wore chinos everyday so I quickly taught myself how to not have this issue.