Fucking hate how people make fun of afab trans people on here

like fucking kill yourself if youre going to be trans and then make fun of other trans people theres no fucking point anymore

Attached: B8C9A67A-8B00-4F6F-B8B4-6532E6D386BF.png (306x300, 101.73K)

no one does this

Did someone call you zippertits?

retard

rest easy, liddle pooner

wah

being made fun is part of is the male experience. im sorry people wont treat you like a princess anymore.

are you talking about ftms or theyfabs? i like ftms

cry for me pooner

what the hell is a zippertits

people make fun of amabs more
it’s only bantz dooderino

The difference between theyfabs and hefabs is two letters. You dislike one and then entire hive responds.

>afab trans people
youre literally calling them women lmao

Attached: ohnoes.jpg (968x1055, 264.08K)

based

this is the only online space were afabs arent treated like princesses and actually treated like "one of the guys". no, your cis male friends calling you "bro" isnt them accepting you as being one of the guys with you its them being nice.

Just grow up, little guy

This.

The longer OP is a male, the more he'll learn that being hated or ignored is just what happens to men naturally.

I make fun of everyone thats obv not trans, see: enbies, 90% of ftms, latehons
That you want to circle the wagons and feel that le poor afabs cannot handle the heat is up to you

Attached: 1661292825390626.gif (118x118, 7.05K)

GO LIDDLE DOOD!!!! GO!!!!!!

ok but what is a zippertits is it a new slur or some shit

>caring what other people think
>allowing yourself to be insulted by anonymous people who do not matter
>going out of your way to confront said anonymous people who do not matter
>"like, fucking kill yourself"
you are fembrained as fuck pooner-kun

Nobody cares nigger, either make up better bantz or go back to normie sites

Attached: A109C77F-89C2-49D0-931E-20F3F08576FA.jpg (1122x826, 171.11K)

it refers to the scars left by top surgery looking like zippers

yes it's a slur against pooners

OP the first step to passing as male is not showing this much emotion.

how is that even a slur thats funny as fuck

Some Terf made it up on twitter, I believe, and then Any Forums got in on the fun, trying to make it a thing.

go back to twitter faggot, this board is one of the most normalfaggy boards and yet your supreme NPCness overpowers it
please go back wah wah not everything ever agrees with me cry me a river bucko, do you have any actual issues or are you too busy riding your BadDragon and chugging Starbucks?
also
>twitter filename
fucking knew it you fucking FAGGOOOOOOOTTT

Attached: FtM.jpg (1080x1490, 304.72K)

Normalfags, summerfags, newfags please consider suicide, urgently! You not only help those around you by removing your spastic DNA and mannerisms from the genepool, the environment by reducing your current and potential carbon footprint, but you also help keep the world from hearing/reading your roomtemperature takes, thoughts and opinions on everything that surrounds you. If you could take the BadDragon out your ass, the wool from your eyes and take a pin to the comforting bubble you call your reality and just please at least educate yourself on the bare minimum of the culture that you actively astroturf on an hourly basis, you might just end up not falling for the most rudimentary, most reposted and most influencial piece of copypasta, regardless of minor modification. If you could self analyze the reason why you have chosen to use Any Forums as your means of social media, that is not "le funny meme board with 1337 hax0r guys i listen to stories about on youtube and read about on plebbit" I think youll be amazed with the improvement of user experince by far!!
>>>/twitter/
Nice twatter filename you got there!!

guy shows emotion oh my god!!!!! not real man!!!!!! no way!!!!

Attached: 1661954464709464.png (828x1792, 3.81M)

Welcome to the male experience asshole

Attached: femboy.jpg (1103x1903, 177.62K)

>fucking hate how people make fun of afab trans people on here
fembrained
>like fucking kill yourself theres no fucking point anymore
attaboy :)

go back. this is the mildest of all boards, sorry you didnt see le hebbin boymoder grentexts like you wanted ;((((

>guy shows emotion oh my god. not real man.

Attached: gigachad stretching.jpg (679x557, 34.52K)