/hornygen/

Attached: CAE63254-8A61-40D5-9A5F-1C0E7ADE7223.jpg (828x639, 411.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1dabOhRob4DN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want big black nigga balls

Attached: 25b.png (600x433, 121.13K)

if ur still around i’m game. what should i talk about?

Tell me about a fantasy of yours

something something need a trans mommy to rail me something :[

Attached: 1661025356974899.gif (1152x1625, 208.11K)

Why am I so enamored with panties? Even since I was very young, cant get enough panties. I want to get in them one way or another lol.

same user, will never come true for me. born a bottom, turned out too tall to be a twink

need to breed a trans girl rn and have her suck me clean afterwards

I need a Cis MommyDommy to sensually and supportingly feminize me and prepare me for sexually servicing men...

i had to think abt this one for a sec
voca.ro/1dabOhRob4DN
how big are your biceps

twinks can be tall too dumbo, the important part is being skinny

thankfully im still under 6ft and femboyed out so im not in as bad a situation as you

im somewhat lean with defined stomach @ 190lbs

happy for u fr

15 and a half inches. They under the desk thing is hot. I’ve heard if you get a dog bed it’s not uncomfortable. I’m love exhibition too but like outdoor stuff. Camping sex and stuff. I wanna own a big farm in the future so fucking outside where like it feels open but isn’t because I’m still on my propertt

baka u said u were gonna post a pic! weak. but yeah camping sex also sounds hot esp bc i used to be a boy scout so it would be fun to exercise all those skills and then get pounded

Forgot to post pic I’m dumb lol

Attached: 423FE2C6-1A70-4DAB-81F7-A7CF576DD6B1.jpg (960x1792, 286.15K)

Hot btw you can request specific parts you wanna see. I feel like being buff opens a lot of doors sexually like I can pick someone up and do the full Nelson and stuff. Also it’s really good for the whole pinning someone down thing

my ex was like that. he used to throw me on the bed and throw me around and pick me up. very fun esp bc im pretty tall. buff guys are my favorite

Bro where are your forearms? Your bicep is poor and you have shit delts. Sit down.

How tall are you? I’m 5’10. Also it’s pretty cool that you said you mold what you want to give the other person pleasure. I’m a pleasure dom so that’s perfect

im taller than you lol. i’m 6’0. doesnt bother me tho desu

Hey half the reason I powerlift is to pic up pretty women like you so ;). I don’t mind the height difference either. If you don’t mind me asking how much do you weigh? I know you said your last bf could throw you around and im betting I could too

i weigh around 170 but im losing weight rn. if ur at all as strong as u look that shouldnt be a problem