Hanging out with coworkers

>hanging out with coworkers
>one calls you ‘he’
>doesn’t correct herself
>realises 10 seconds later
>”oops she sorry hehe”

Attached: 51C1750E-EB3C-4CE2-9A1B-D72DBF5A2D0F.jpg (900x900, 46.77K)

Aren't you long-time transitioner? Why do I keep hearing about so much misgendering as of late?

it be that way for us unpassing trannies

Think she feels bad about it?

thats so fucked up to say what is wrong with you

2 years
still not passing
it’s over

if you dont pass after year 1 you wont ever pass

What? Did you mean to respond to someone else, troll or retarded?
Did I mistake you for someone else? Are you a different bagel?

i know
no same bagel, same hon

I swear I remember you as a cute girl. IG you have a soul of a cute girl, idk.

>I swear I remember you as a cute girl
you remember wrong

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 239.48K)

You're far cuter than I remembered.

Imagine being so mentally ill a person naturally recognizing your appearance hurts your mental health because you like to play pretend to be something else.

>coworkers
Holy crap...
Bagel works for a living??

imagine being so braindead as to not realise that the entire reason it upset me is because it means i look like a man
god you polfags are retarded

> not passing
You kinda do pass though

Isnt this like being called fat when you expect/want others to call you skinny, while actually being fat?

bagel isn't fat or a he

Yeah, that's what you were born to be, you'll need to spend hundreds of thousands to look like a foid if you're not going to detrans in the next couple of years.

wrong and wrong
no you fat faggot piece of shit it’s like getting upset when people remind you that you’re fat when everything you do is to become thin
yeah and being reminded of that, not by window-licking polfags like you but actual human beings, is the problem. can you get that through your skull or is it too thick after building up such a resistance to your druggie mother dropping you so much as a child?

you've always looked pretty normal to me. is your voice clocky?

>too thick after building up such a resistance to your druggie mother dropping you so much as a child
unlike most amerimutts, I live in a two parents home with my two biological parents, and yes, they're not drug addicts since my father is a local policeman.

do you get clocked on voice? ur face just looks like a cis tomboy desu

Attached: adrianne-lenker-cmisha-handschumacher-091020-8-320x479.jpg (320x479, 29.74K)

Attached: ExWYfEE.png (766x529, 157.52K)

Do they realize the correction is the hurtful part?
People slipping up is normal but feeling the need to signal you're one of the good ones by correcting yourself is obviously going to make trannies feel like they're being coddled.

>my father is a local policeman
ur saying that like its something to be proud of

Attached: AHAHAHA.jpg (1015x1024, 88.52K)

im sorry your dad beats your mom, i hope it didn't cause issues for you growing up
also are you like 16? why bring up papa here

>Nooo the entire world revolves around how america works
>You can literally look at all american issues and extrapolate them to whichever country of the world you want
Honestly I'm not even surprised anymore, the absolute sad state of amerimutts is really depressing to look at, they literally think the rest of the world is like their shithole of a third world country.