"When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed...

"When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny"

Attached: 517ACFC7-71C4-471A-BE96-DB1F122D590B.jpg (819x1198, 170.47K)

that last reply literally made me make this face at my phone

Attached: 785.png (600x690, 201.45K)

terfs are the worst group of people alive, you can see they literally have no empathy for anyone born male. Even people that HATE the fact they were born male, take hormones, have surgery, behavioural therapy in order to change their gender are still unworthy of empathy in the eyes of these people. I mean how much of a hateful motherfucker do you have to be to think rape against an entire group of people is somehow ok

I love terfs. I'm a gay man and we both hate transgender people. What's the problem?

They are fiinally open about not caring about male rape vicrims...
What kiind of person do you need to be to think rape is funny? Or deserved by the victim???

if you think they won't come for you next, you are mistaken. They will somehow rationalize that men fucking other men is some product of the patriarchy and oppresses women. These people are literally insane.

Maybe read picrel? Why would you as a gay man think male on male rape is ok?

It’s hot!

This is why I support trans women in sports, bathrooms and muslim refugees in white countries.

you're a man, they hate you too on account of not just being transphobes (like a generic rural family might out of misinfo and never meeting a tranny in bumfuck arkansas) but being transphobes in service of being RADICAL FEMINISTS who see you and everyone you love as the willful and complicit embodiment of evil. do not be stupid and align with terfs to own the trannies

>itt
>faggots vs trannies vs feminists
Can all of you just fucking die already
I hate the kikes so fucking much

I'm willing to take that risk to own the troons.

Getting put in a death camp but at least your being gassed with trannies

No problem, you are just a TEHM and I have seen a great alliance between lesbian TERFs and TEHM against trans allegedly fetishizing them

Lmao you're next scrote

>all anime posters and kpop stans

Unironically more mentally ill than us.

that's fine, trannies are smug enough that's it worth it

Attached: dumbterfs.png (1429x129, 22.63K)

if you're posting on Any Forums you're an anime avatar by association

You know it was fashionable to viciously hate gay men in radical-feminist circles before trans women were the target du-jour? LOL I guess you didn't!

Yes, they are misandrists. This is why transwomen should become men's rights activists. Most hate aimed at them is misandry.

I think if they met me they would come to like flamers.

no, i'm just a retard

>yeah but I'm different tho

You can't leave your birth sex and there are many transwomen who make no effort to pass.

Attached: hello nurse.png (878x708, 1.1M)

i like to ostracize terfs/radfems from women as a group because it tends to be at the core of their ego, basically crippling them easily and making them extremely troll prone
plus theyre almost always more violent and horrible people than the men they hate because their low iq ass thinks one factor decides everything and somehow sanctifies them
perfect buffoons

I find it really interesting how completely devoid of basic empathy terfs are for trans people. Like they have such a burning, near-genocidal hatred of us

lol exactly like what's the logic here?
>MEN ARE EVIL PIGS, KILL ALL MEN
>i never wanted to be a man anyway, please leave me alone
>...
>MEN WANT TO STEAL OUR GENDER FROM US, KILL ALL MEN

surely if you hate men less men is a good thing?

Women are rarely more violent than men.

Attached: 251886.png (1000x743, 40.64K)

Women get away with more

terfs make no effort to pass lmao, not defending them but i love how terfs unintentionally become misogynistic in their effort to hate trannies
trannies trolled you and in your effort to destroy them you let them troll you harder and you even trolled yourself, and theyre still trying
your 'muh male violence' shit is crippled once they go off testosterone, you had some argument at the start but in hating trannies you
fool me twice ;o)

What "effort" could possibly make this person pass?

Terfs don't hate gay men. They hate trans people.

They hate men. Gay men are still men