What are your thoughts on starting HRT merely because you want to look feminine...

What are your thoughts on starting HRT merely because you want to look feminine? I always have enjoyed looking like a girl and I was able to make it work through my teen years, but now that I'm getting older im afraid that testosterone will ruin the whole thing. I have never seen myself as a woman nor been ''female brained'', I enjoy presenting myself as a dude, its just the pure physical thing.

Attached: 58c2e7c28bcc1ca139d2dc85addd610f.jpg (500x588, 28.04K)

go for it!!

truscum, terfs, and homophobes would say this is a bad idea. they are all wrong, go for it, your body your choice

being an HRT femboy is based, go ahead

just educate yourself about the effects. for example, it can shrink your dick and make it really hard to get erect, and you'll eventually stop ejaculating any semen and just have dry orgasms. testosterone gel can help maintain the size but won't necessarily help with the other parts much

fuck it nigga do it

yeah go for it, make permanent changes to your body so you can look more twinky. Bear in mind your pool of sexual selection then becomes limited to these very individuals who are attempting to groom you.

>groom

pol tourists make it too easy to identify them these days

>thinks people change the way they look because they want more partners
i know you're obsessed with the sexual market shit but some people just want to be more fem because they want to look more fem, it's not a sexual thing user.
>e permanent changes to your body so you can look more twinky.
you can avoid most permanent changes, the big one being breast growth, with surgery, a correct gnc hormone dosage, or other drugs that prevent the breast growth.
>groom
i just said he should do what he wants with his body, how is that grooming? is Any Forums grooming people into exercise just by saying anyone can work out if they want to?

I'm pro-homo and I say that it is a bad idea because feminine men age like milk.

Please try to grow up and accept yourself quit being such a jerk. If you really really want to be like a woman why would you take hormones to change your body towards feminine direction?

Holy shit I actually never thought of the getting hard thing. I'm bi but the thought of never being able to have sex with a girl again or having to masturbate using my prostate for the rest of my life is kinda depressing. I think it could be worth it tho.

they stop being fem when they age, that just means they should hit the gym and try a new approach. women also can't keep the same style as they age, there's no sanrio core 40 year old, you just grow into another style.
>Holy shit I actually never thought of the getting hard thing.
you know what, maybe just think about it really hard for a bit you seem to be oblivious to what you want to do implies lol

Attached: EZX56ebWkAMXG-g.jpg (472x312, 28.06K)

I think most people on HRT can still get erections - especially if you only do estrogen monotherapy without any antiandrogens - but it can be harder to maintain and reach a full, rockhard erection, and it softens more quickly, etc. so it's not impossible, but just harder

but yeah, concerns around that are why I keep taking E and then stopping and then starting again. I like how it makes me look but I like keeping a fully functional dick and am not a bottom at all

Truscum and TERFs would not say that. They would just say that OP is not a woman even if he looks like one.

Attached: fetchimage (1).jpg (700x394, 137.51K)

Estrogen is mostly a placebo and the changes you see are in your head.

Yeah I did this but then I realised HRT will do nothing for my face that will always read male no matter what I do, I dont much feel like being a man with titties so time for a new approach maybe.

Truscum and terfs hate hrt for non dysphorics. Op would agree he's not a woman, since he's just cis

Why would you want the damn dick to work anyway isn't part of being feminine not wanting the damn dick? I was glad when it's drunk up and got really little I used to stick it inside of that it's super glue it shut like a pussy

honestly I haven't noticed any changes so far minus:

>orgasms feel different
>erections are softer
>skin is different (softer, smoother, paler, more elastic, squishier)

it's mainly the skin stuff that I like. those changes are definitely not placebo

it varies, but it can change some people's face after enough time. it may not ever make you look not male, depending on your bone structure, but it can change the fat on it

I'm not trans, just a cis guy on estrogen. I just want to look more attractive. I don't want to be a woman. plus, a penis can still look feminine, even if it's at full mast

I'm 1.5 months in taking my Estrogen and anti-androgen and my T is already below 100. So far I can still get hard and maintain it just about the same as I did before starting HRT.

I also still coom once or twice a day and touch my dick a lot because playing around with my frenulum just feels too good though, so it's not like it's shrinking and becoming useless from a lack of attention.

If you want to look more attractive why are you taking something that will make your body fucked up.

That's what I did and it was a huge mistake
It's a ridiculous decision to make and I feel so embarrassed about it
That said the happiness I've found after 3 years of HRT is extremely profound, I love passing as a woman and seeing a woman in the mirror
So I'm not really sure

>If you want to look more attractive why are you taking something that will make your body fucked up.
because I like the effects minus the dick stuff, and I partly counter it by masturbating regularly and putting testosterone gel on it. but yes I kind of keep starting and stopping again because I am worried about fucking it up

You've got to be nuts you got to be crazy a penis is the most masculine thing on the male body I'm penis is a man thing!

>Why would you want the damn dick to work anyway

I still want to masturbate normally and have sex with women.

that's only 1.5 months though. it may change in a few months

>That's what I did and it was a huge mistake
>It's a ridiculous decision to make and I feel so embarrassed about it
>That said the happiness I've found after 3 years of HRT is extremely profound, I love passing as a woman and seeing a woman in the mirror
this is a very confusing post

how is it ridiculous, a huge mistake, or embarrassing, then?

It also shrinks your prostate, Im MTF and on HRT for 2 years and me personally it has stopped me from being able to get fully hard or orgasm from prostate. I can't really orgasm except for like metaphorically I never like feel it I just kinda emotionally do with my bf sometimes.

It's just a very trivial reason to start HRT

>You've got to be nuts you got to be crazy a penis is the most masculine thing on the male body I'm penis is a man thing!
maybe but gender isn't real so if I want soft skin and hips and a penis that's my right

also, look up remigumi. she has a big yet feminine and cute penis

Then why do you think it was a huge mistake? Please explain

>It also shrinks your prostate, Im MTF and on HRT for 2 years and me personally it has stopped me from being able to get fully hard or orgasm from prostate. I can't really orgasm except for like metaphorically I never like feel it I just kinda emotionally do with my bf sometimes.
that sounds like an absolute nightmare. jesus.

If you're a heterosexual man what are you doing fool around with estrogen that's for a sissy girl. You should see what I look like? A pussy girl from head to toe pussy and everything this is what it's like to take estrogen, to turn into a pussy girl

You get me.

It's not common but desu it really makes me frusterated because I haven't been able to actually orgasm in over a month and that time was the first time I had in a year. Its so much work for me that its not really worth it half the time and Im too worn out before I'm halfway there. The time I did was with my bf and a vibrator because I told him about it and he wanted to see if he could actually make me orgasm for real. It worked at least eventaully :)

I'm not going to look up some name that I can't even read. I like Marilyn Monroe, she has a normal pussy, just like me

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (523x799, 35.13K)

Well I've done a lot of soul searching and thinking about that moment where I decided to start HRT
I just don't feel like it was justified at the time
I never really saw HRT as being a 'big deal' and it just seemed like a very trivial thing to do but then now I realise that it was a huge decision I had made so carelessly for no justifiable reason
I keep on thinking about what other people think I should have done, I should have gone to a therapist, I should have gotten a girlfriend, I should have tried establishing my career first, etc before I decided to start HRT
I also don't think I'm a part of the trans community which is awkward

This is an all those things rather than take HRT people that take HRT should be like me stupid dependent not career oriented and like men sexually big dominant daddy type business will take care of you and support you and let you build a nest. You have a pretty empty nest though because you can't get pregnant. Maybe you could adopt some children or at least have a lot of pets live on a fire Maybe raise goats

I'm really sorry but I can't understand what you're saying here

Same though I'm in a diff situation to you. I just did it because I absolutely hated being masculine, but I have no real desire to be like a woman, I was perfectly happy as a feminine male I jsut wasn't able to look how I wanted anymore. It's awkward because I have to hide boobs and yet have no real desire to try and pass or voice train, and I don't even think it's helping solve my main cause of distress which is my face and facial hair. Overall just a big stupid mistake.