JK Rowling released a new book under her MALE pen-name - which coincidentally is also the name of a famous gay...

JK Rowling released a new book under her MALE pen-name - which coincidentally is also the name of a famous gay conversion therapist.
It has 107 chapters, 1000 pages in the physical edition, 1200 pages on kindle.
By word count, it's over twice the length of Dune, and almost as long as the Bible.
The story is as follows:
>Main character is a woman, Edie, who makes a popular cartoon series on YouTube
>Edie's fans turn on her calling her racist, ableist, homophobic and transphobic for jokes she makes in the cartoons
>as a result she is doxxed, and recieves rape and death threats
>gets tasered, stabbed to death in a cemetary
>then the story follows detectives trying to find the "social justice warrior" who is the murderer

Imagine being so obsessed about trans people, as a billionaire woman, that you write a literally Bible-length TERF novel.
Imagine writing 1200 pages, just so you can make your self-insert character the victim of the "woke leftists".
The entire thing is nothing more than excuse for an allegory for her highly deluded perception of her real life situation.

Attached: piggu.jpg (625x625, 49.03K)

I thought about getting wild wings but I got lamb pita instead.

>JK Rowling released a new book under her MALE pen-name - which coincidentally is also the name of a famous gay conversion therapist.
Sounds like a coincidence. Galbraith is the therapist's middle name, not his surname btw. Rowling has never shown any hint of being anti-gay or anti-lesbian.

>the name of a famous gay conversion therapist.
how is she going to defend this one...

What the hell is a wild wing????

She has always said "it was just a coincidence I never knew there was already a famous person called Robert Galbraith!!!"
Despite the fact that it's literally the top Google search for the name (at least apart from this week when her book was released).
Like, if you're going to choose a pen-name as a world famous author, wouldn't you Google it first?

>winghon

Attached: Buffalo-Wild-Wings.jpg (907x604, 98.67K)

So you think she chose the name because she is anti-gay? When has she ever had a problem with gay people? Just trying to understand the bizarre logic at work in this conspiracy theory.

why did she choose his name?

You have no suspicions about somebody naming themselves over the inventor of conversion therapy?
Like you think they honestly had no idea what they were doing?
Imagine somebody choosing say, Josef Mengele, as a pen-name and then claiming it's a total coincidence and of course they don't hate Jews!

>Rowling has never shown any hint of being anti-gay or anti-lesbian
Rowling pals around with old lady british homophobes on twitter. I seen it with my own eyes

buffalo wings are the SINGLE fucking food item that make me wish i wasn’t a vegetarian. they look so fucking good and activate this primal hunger in me that makes me want to start devouring flesh like some sort of depraved rabid beast. i have seen some recipes for seitan substitutes that i will have to try but even then i doubt it comes close. fuck!!!

You don't need to put a lot of reasoning into a pseudonym, most people just choose something that sounds cool. But she says she picked Robert after Robert F Kennedy, and she always loved the surname Galbraith.

That's very interesting because BWW is disgusting goy slop and you're better off going to McDonald's if you actually want to eat. BWW is for catching some strange sporting event and/or alcohol.

I just happened to like the names Joseph and Stalin

tl;dr, just here for the piggu

Attached: 1660973575515223.jpg (2119x1414, 183.64K)

hmm i guess my remarks aren’t necessarily specific to buffalo wild wings, just actual buffalo wings themselves. i’m sure there’s other places where you can get higher quality versions

yeah true, but just look at the facts
>person supports conversion therapy for trans people
>person uses the name of conversion therapists as a pseudonym
what do you think of this?

Based
A challenger appears

Attached: Piglet-pigs-40623407-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 380.42K)

Yeah just poke around on the internet for something highly rated near you

>You have no suspicions about somebody naming themselves over the inventor of conversion therapy?
>Like you think they honestly had no idea what they were doing?
He's not someone most people have heard of. Certainly most straight people wouldn't know who he is, and frankly of the gay people who now know who he is most likely only know it because of the link to Rowling. Also he's not the "inventor" of conversion therapy. His name doesn't even appear on Wikipedia's 'Conversion therapy' article or 'History of conversion therapy' article.

Wingstop better

i don’t think i will ever give into eating meat though. animals are frens, just look at all the cute piggies in this thread

not being vegan is the bigger hon move user

tradwives eat meat