Any twins here who transitioned? Doesn't have to be both, just one of you

Any twins here who transitioned? Doesn't have to be both, just one of you.

Attached: Dipper and Mabel.jpg (923x1920, 346.22K)

Imagine how much of a mindfuck it must be to be a cis-trans pair of identical twins.

I knew a trans girl that had an identical twin brother. She was really cute I wonder what she's up to now.

seeing what you'd look like if u transitioned or didn't transition

No, but the idea of Mabel being trans makes all the pinecest subtly hotter than it already was.

The ultimate rope fuel if one is a repper.

apparently trans twins are really common
not just the wachowskis but like in general
i think julia serano mentioned this at one point. it's a big point against gender abolitionists who don't think there's a biological component to dysphoria

Attached: 4E5D48DF-78FB-40C9-BB60-B96C1E914359.jpg (650x658, 288.36K)

A trans Mabel? Huh, interesting.

I wonder what happened to the twin of that one actress. What was her name? She was in supergirl I think?

trans mabel is such a good headcanon omfg

i knew and went to school with two ftm brothers, they annoyed the shit out of me. they had a cool aesthetic tho

Or its simply that twins have a natural strong bond with eachother and imitate eachother

Nicole Maines and "Jonas" Maines. Jonas is still repping and being suicidal because her family won't let her come out and ruin Nicole's career.

That's super depressing. I can't even imagine watching what you could have been every time you look at your sister.

>Jonas is still repping and being suicidal because her family won't let her come out and ruin Nicole's career.
source: I saw his face in a photo, and he looked sad
source [2]: my rectum

if only you knew how bad things really are

My twin sister died during birth. For me, dysphoria was a stronger emotion than survivor's guilt. But not by much. I'd like to think a part of her lives on within me, but it's probably wishful thinking.

Got any more trans Mabel art? This is very cute

ate my twin at an embryonic stage if that counts

Attached: 0e82e4952c41dbf105b31bc4fdbf323_996abad2_540.jpg (540x720, 84K)

>This is very cute
Agree

Attached: pggfo8oxoq1qjrb5m_1280.jpg (1096x1280, 275.38K)