/gaygen/ husbando edition

ex thread

Attached: 1661830970719728.png (774x657, 566.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eaqn2RoNMjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is definetly the right thread

Face the facts.
Sometimes you can't be bothered to go through an enema, or you can't because its just an in the moment thing, or something like that.
Sometimes, when you fuck, there's going to be a little bit of poop.
What then? What do you do when it happens?

Clean up afterwards?

I'm going to explode

rectally?

wear a rubber

I think my SRS was kinda botched because you know those flesh ropes inside your nut sack that connects your testicle to the rest of your body?
I get some kind of pain in that every now and then. Although maybe it was removed and it's just phantom nerve pain idk.

>those flesh ropes inside your nut sack that connects your testicle to the rest of your body?
they're called ovaries

Attached: 1642654659272.jpg (785x989, 100.94K)

I have 1000 hours on Fall Guys.

not something to be proud of

do women have any issue with their vagina if they don't clean down there before sex? does a guys dick get bloody?

I don't know if you're talking about cis or trans
but no for trans and no for cis unless theyre on their period

I found out my crush doesn't know how to drive, so I've been offering to teach them, and letting them drive my car with me in the passenger seat. They suck at driving, and it's terrifying. I am going to die by having my crush get us into a fatal accident on a quiet road with no other cars around, I can sense it.

I wish I had someone to teach me to drive shits to embarrassing when you get to old

youtube.com/watch?v=Eaqn2RoNMjc

"We were so poor we used to used donkey dung for fuel and when the donkey dung ran out, we would have to burn the donkey. So yes, I do know what it is like to be mocked, and teased, and to cry myself to sleep at night by the light of a burning donkey. "

i know my darling lazslo used to say come have sex with me and forget about it
and i did

NOBODY cares that jupiter has a faint ring except me

Attached: 300681309_396642115943712_3640325776196340958_n (2).jpg (1160x1098, 107.82K)

Hey Jupiter
Nothing's been the same
So are you gay
Are you blue
Thought we both could use a friend
To run to
And I wouldn't have to be with you
As something new

Attached: 1631028918391.jpg (1425x1424, 731.42K)

Bump

i've always wished she, kate bush, bjork, and other creative artists would be on one of those competition shows to help artists discover their voice

iggy iggs looked so good before she ruined her face with plastic surgery