J.K...

J.K. Rowling's new book (which is almost as long as the Bible) is about a fictional Youtuber who is "cancelled" by "Social Justice Warriors" and stabbed to death for making racist, ableist and transphobic animations. Among the content this character is cancelled for is a 'joke' about a "hermaphrodite worm", in probable reference to criticism of a worrying paragraph in Rowling's "The Silkworm" novel that included a young girl offering her "hermaphrodite's body" after revealing her penis.

Sources:
twitter.com/pk_kenzie/status/1564630291301298180
out.com/books/2022/8/30/jk-rowlings-new-book-about-creator-doxxed-over-transphobia
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/j-k-rowlings-latest-book-ink-black-heart-transphobic-views-1234582911/
12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/ink-black-heart-robert-galbraith-review-jk-rowlings-strike-faces/
books.google.com/books?id=5fPeAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT144

Attached: 1640732691843.jpg (250x250, 8.23K)

Seems based to me

has anyone tried the new Wingstop sandwiches yet

Wtf is wingstop

nah but I have a buncha reward points on my credit card locked and loaded so I may try it out tomorrow for lunch, sounds interesting

they serve chicken wings

restaurant that apparently just dropped 12 different chicken sandwiches. game changer imo
go for it!

Kek

Wtf, I want wingstop now

ikr thats what im saying! i gotta try one of these days

she's going full linehan isn't she

Why would someone write a insane schizo book like this and tarnish your entire legacy

Her previous book was literally about a transvestite serial killer psychopath. She gave up on caring about her reputation ages ago.

Aren’t the editors and pr people supposed to stop this?

When you're a billionaire you can just do what you want. And I mean, that's how the world should work. If you want to publish some batshit insane books with thinly veiled metaphors 0wning your haterz, you should have that right. Everyone has a right to tarnish their legacies.

they don't care about legacies, they just want money and any book would sell if it has a popular name on it

Cool, we broke her brain.

>hermaphrodite worm
Worms are, by definition, hermaphrodites. That's not even a "joke".

man she has a level of TDS that i didn't think was possible

I hate when people have some sort of fame or talent at something and then use it to piggyback all their retarded ideas and opinions. Stick to writing and leave your shitty political takes elsewhere.

Jk rowling has the opposite story arc to lovecraft
lovecraft:
>create beloved fantasy universe
>be raging hater retard
>grow as a person before you die and recant your retardation
rowling:
>create beloved fantasy universe
>everyone sees you as nice old lady who makes inclusive and relatable stories for children
>become raging hater retard