Keffals /tttt/

Is /tttt/ ready for phase 2? Discuss trans streamer keffals itt.

Attached: FbayJxrXEAUroIu.png (769x712, 373.65K)

kiwis got baited into making her famous

Ngl its kinda funny cuz Any Forums is usually the one to brigade

Literally yes. And what is hilarious is that Briana wu is saying keffals is finishing the work started with gamergate. That's how Brianna wu, zoe Quinn and grandmother of bait money Anita Sarkesian got their grit and disappeared. ED and other communities kept this shit right back when it was the Zoe post. KF people are secondaries who don't understand that it's fun to watch from a distance but responding is what makes it big. They are incapable of learning. Even if KF survives this it'll just happen again with someone else in 1-2 years and that will take them down.

Yes and no. Back during pre-gamergate Anita Sarkesian there where tonnes of posts saying not to take the bait.

Destiny community currently imploding right now and purging all remaining centrists and progressives because they took a stance against Fuentes haha. Literally perma-banning hundreds of users.

wtf proof? what happened with Fuentes???

Lol and destiny keeps trying to claim he isn't a conservative. He literally started as a libertarian like 10-12 years ago and people do not fundamentally change their values. Since he has alienated himself from every left wing streamer community he knows there is no growth from doing the progressive schtick and he isn't an actual hard left person so it's back to the centrist arc ' I'm just looking for the truth, the reality'. Sad!

D community right now. Anyone that calls Nick Fuentes a Neo-Nazi is getting permabanned.

Attached: lol.jpg (640x306, 26.84K)

This. Post caps If you got em'.

entire subreddit frontpage is in full-blown civil war mode

I'm so fucking sick to fucking death of threads about this cunt.
End yourself.

she's not famous, 80% of her viewer are the kiwis, and even with that, she still got a average of like 500 viewer in the past few months

She has her own wikipedia article right now

there's wikipedia articles about every woman and transwoman maligned by internet drama

why's this bitch ordering shit off amazon? Lol she complains about amazon while paying them? Does that make any sense?

keffals, stalkers, they are all terrible. Everyone involved
fuck em all

Lol really? On stream Fuentes literally asks some random guy on the street 'if they are a jew'. Destiny is just unable to grift the left so has to go with whatever he can to generate clicks.
Destiny is a retard doing this when he has no twitch account and siding with white supremacists who are already banned off everything.
Yeah the 100k she made and the international news articles, journalist connections, and people like fucking philosophytube who has over a million subscribers openly supporting her doesn't count I guess. Fucking cope kiwifaggot.
Centrist loser take.

literally who? i dont care

Your queen.

Attached: 1500x500 (2).jpg (1500x500, 120.21K)

>Centrist loser take.
pessimism is the only outlook worth having

This dude still alive?

keffals is genuinely an awful person

why

Lol was my cloudflare post really deleted by a janny

She keeps dragging my friends name across the internet for her own political gain and it makes my blood boil

that sounds corny

Want him to kys himself in minecraft.

Attached: keffalsmoment.png (392x250, 49.24K)

oh no a twitter joke

Attached: mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg (814x578, 101.91K)

You are friend with null. Lmao.
Hi tourist
Oh my be afraid of a jokey tweet in response to transphobic fear mongering going on all day that day in her replies.