As a cis lesbian, I just can't ever forgive trans "women" for ruining Michfest...

As a cis lesbian, I just can't ever forgive trans "women" for ruining Michfest.We couldn't even have ONE FUCKING THING just for ourselves.

Attached: 50ef9dda-248b-48d4-b595-232b7b8f8736.jpg (600x355, 65.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transadvocate.com/michigan-womyns-music-festival_n_8943.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all you had to do was not make a big deal and then there would've been like three and if you didn't like them you didn't have to talk to them
why do TERFs always? literally there's so few of us you'll never notice if you weren't so obsessed.

>picrel
that's when they let trans women or before?

I remember that controversy.
Every lesbian I knew thought the ban was dumb.

>ourselves
I'm cis too, though I am bisexual. Why can't ourselves include trans women? Why do you hate them so much?

You need some good girldick.

Attached: 1661838448180800.jpg (828x869, 85.22K)

According the lesbian defenders of the festival I talked to way back when, they claimed "they don't check panties" and "there are DEFINITELY trans women at michfest".

So its not like it was a REAL ban. And since that is true why make the rule at all?

>they don't check panties
i would really hope they didn't do that. sounds creepy

Lol this whole thing seems like a joke. Can women get anything right?

>As a cis lesbian
opinion discarded

I mean any enforced transgender ban would mean essentially just that. Checking women's underwear to see if they have a real vagina or not.
So they made a rule they can't enforce without being creepy, and they didn't really enforce it. So why have it, all it does is make trans women feel crappy.

I don't even know what the rule is meant to do in the first place. The best it ever got explained to me was "womyn born womyn have our own experiences different from trans women" and yeah that is true. But that could also be used as an excuse to ban like jewish women or blind women or whatever.

or women not from Michigan

i mean some feminists historically have had issues excluding certain kids of women from their movement, be it lesbians, black women, trans women, Muslim women, and other religious minorities.

The entire trans women ban only even was instituted in 1991. It was originally inclusive and they retroactively decided to make it TERF.

If anyone is interested here's the originally expelled trans woman's account of what happened when the trans woman ban was officially instated:
transadvocate.com/michigan-womyns-music-festival_n_8943.htm

I never read the story but I'm reading it now

Yeah sure. But the only group of these banned from Michfest were trans women so they are topical.

it's kinda weird, there is this fear that trans women make the community about themselves, but this is just transphobes changing the event and making it about excluding trans women. they made it a problem when it wasn't one

lesbians need to do whatever it is gay men do that's so effective in keeping ftms out of their scene, there's a reason why you guys have this issue and they don't

gays keep ftms out of their scene?

like 99% of trans women literally just want to be normal women and just want to blend in as best as we can in these kind of events

I can’t imagine someone boomer enough to attend michfest posting on Any Forums.

I'm in my 30s, thats not boomer. Get off my board

wasn't it long in decline, regularly attended by a couple dozen geriatrics?

Gay men aren't expected to put other's feeilings first the way women are.