How do you get a trans gf who looks as good as left in pic related say if you're 24, 6'1...

How do you get a trans gf who looks as good as left in pic related say if you're 24, 6'1, others often say you're physically attractive but usually get mocked/excluded for lacking social ability and likely have undiagnosed autism and depression?
Basically you'd let her live in your flat for free and give her free weed while you'd work and have sex with her whenever you want?
Say if you're looking for an mtf because they seem easier to get along with than cis girls due to your social inability

Attached: 1661865490456897.jpg (1416x1062, 342.23K)

idk, where are u from and what games do u play

Attached: 1661750690897467.jpg (449x478, 44.72K)

You strike me as the type of guy to put an ad online looking for a roommate but in the description it's like
>looking for roommate
>must be a young hot trans girl
>rent is free ;)

>You strike me as the type of guy to put an ad online looking for a roommate but in the description it's like
>>looking for roommate
>>must be a young hot trans girl
>>rent is free ;)
I am gonna put this ad up now

Try being born female next life.
Try being less male in this life.

Wow what a deal, you can become some faggots sex slave and be given free soma to make your horrible living situation seem bearable. It's a good thing you don't have to get a job or pay bills cuz now you are financially dependent on your rapist and have no means of escape

Attached: 1660366246557249.png (413x537, 579.77K)

>be me, gay ftm
>wants gay bf
>keeps trying to date gay bf
>gay bfs keep cracking eggs
>stumble upon an egg that femdoms me
>egg cracks
>is sill in love. breaks up. comes back because i need her actually

Idk user they just kind of fall into my lap

Attached: 1661758699237329.png (300x300, 46.68K)

oddly enough the left bitch triggers my inner caveman and I want to pull her hair dragging her into my manhole and breed her manhole until she's a fucking vegetable. I think I would just tire iron the right one and leave her for the wildlife to feed on.

The same way you get a cis girl

>dragging her into my manhole and breed her manhole
WHAT

pfffffffffttaha... hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHA

kidnapping?

yes

>how do I get an indentured servant

>pfffffffffttaha... hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHA

Attached: 77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

>rapist

Idk if i was more attractive i’d housewifemode

Yeah duh but not like this user

>weed
you ruined it

ywnbaw

neither will you, repressor LOL

hot

doesn't matter. be the housewife. men love it. i love my housewife

money

UK, morrowind, my summer car atm (shit pc)