Why the fuck are italian chasers obsessed with me. is it because i’m an italian american troon...

why the fuck are italian chasers obsessed with me. is it because i’m an italian american troon? i literally look like a hon but they always get on my dick

Attached: 8B102C34-BD01-436A-B93C-E75A36C9EA43.jpg (810x1080, 110.67K)

Italian chasers from Italy? Or

Have you tried not living in NJ/Staten Island or LI? Also try not putting hurr durr gabagool all over your profile, not everything has to be about your spaget

yes from italy. they always talk in broken english abt how they want to breed me and teach me about the mother country
i woke up this morning and got myself a gun :(

Are these italian chasers in your room with you rn?

Do you speak italian?

that's larptastic user. Unless you're 12 this didn't happen.

Attached: 1659249620579857.jpg (1080x776, 187.84K)

i hope not
i can understand but not speak

this would be the dumbest fucking larp of all time. whats even enjoyable about this being a larp

ok, how are you meeting these guys then?

reddit and here. if i post a timeline or something on reddit they swarm. here it seems every man i add is italian

i live in italy and i speak good english, and i honestly would like to know you better girl (:
Do you have discord?

SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN

oh shit is this big soph? it's bc you MOG, you absolutely MOG-DOMINATE, any cis italian woman alive today

im not soph lmao i actually pass

Dove hai incontrato questi chaser?

soph passes to sicilians

Theres no Italians here.

Giuro.

You have to understand, here in italy all trans girls are brazilian hookers, it's impossible to speak to and to know a normal trans girl.
So if you say that you are italian, it's normal that a lot of italian guys want to speak to you

reading comprehension

You look like a hon but actually pass?

I wrotee the post before your answer

fanculo

You're not in italy. Stop talking shit

Italian women look like Italian men, so there's no passing out not passing in Italia.

i look like a slightly buff cis woman

i'm 100% italian from italy, add me on disc and i'll prove it to you