What kind of cis women are transbians into?

what kind of cis women are transbians into?

Attached: 7634B9BF-4C04-44D7-A5B1-77BB2C348159.jpg (560x426, 47.47K)

the ones that don't order from lululemon

tops

Hmm well transbians are mostly into trans women but a lot of transbians would make an exception for cis women who were cool and not 'straight but experimenting' or complete bottoms or 'you aren't like other guy- s-sorry girls' types

speak for yourself, I'm a transbian and am mostly only into cis women

You sound like a trans lesbian, sorry

what? is transbian not just trans lesbian shortened?

Not really. Transbian is usually used by t4t trans women, and many of them aren't even lesbians, they're bi with a preference for women. Trans lesbian is a more accurate descriptor for trans women exclusively attracted to women, cis or trans.

hello transbian here

cis body types I'm attracted to
>muscular
pls god yes
>anything else
will still love you and be happy together, as long as you're not SUPER obese

cis girl personalities I'm attracted to
>any of the following: dominant, bossy, controlling, aggressive, softbully
pls god yes
>anything else
will still love you and be happy together, as long as you are not abusive or have life-ruining mental illness

sex I want
>licking your pussy as much as you'll let me
>whatever your fetishes are because I live to please and I like trying new things and making people happy
things I don't like
>idk, poop? not huge on having my penis touched but if we're close I don't mind if it's what you want

yes i'm aware this makes me seem like a desperate doormat who will take anyone but I'm just being honest.

Attached: gem.jpg (675x873, 88.7K)

Thats fucking retarded. Transbian means trans lesbian.

The term you're looking for is AGP

Personally I'm into butch/masc women

stop trying to force this meme, retard

>well transbians are mostly into trans women
>speak for yourself, I'm a transbian and am mostly only into cis women
speak for yourselves
im indifferent of cis or trans
kinda based and accurate imo

Makes sense, T4C and T4T trans-bians are different and it is reasonable to use different terms for them. Transbians would be straight women, but have internalized homophobia that makes them resent men (like those "I like cock but I don't like men" bisexuals). Trans lesbians are just straight men.

based af

Lol I prefer straight and straight leaning bi cis women. Especially if they’re black, Latina or Asian.

?most trans women just date. other trans women. so no space for me lol.

Like stuff like this assuming they're into being aggressive/toppy. Lately I've been having fantasies about cops (in my experience like every woman cop is a dyke) handcuffing my and making me give them head

Attached: 5FA3BDD0-CCA1-4EB1-8B92-E2971A9BB327.jpg (720x890, 82.23K)

Holy fucking shit kys

Force what meme, you idiot? I'm going by my observations here, and most transbians are definitely t4t, especially here on Any Forums. A good chunk of them are bi too, but they identify as transbians to distance themselves from men.
I don't think trans lesbians are strictly t4c, just that they're regular lesbians who are attracted to both cis and trans women. I don't know why these spergs are malding at us. It's literally based on my observations here. Even some transbians agree with what I say, and they hate that the term is used by bi trans women.

>Force what meme
The transbian/trans lesbian distinction meme. You keep trying to force it like this is a distinction anyone but you makes, I keep seeing you pretending

i'm happy with all sorts of cis women, just don't make me ultimately take on a male role in the relationship because a lot of cis women seem to do this unconsciously or otherwise and it feels beyond terrible

I'm not the one trying to force it. Learn how to fucking read.

can youstop infighting youre scaring everyone away

girls who will be my pet

Attached: 1661790349682501.png (620x591, 533.8K)

Ok. Trans women are often scared of cis women, especially on Any Forums. The ones who are into cis women are just into regular, normal cis foids just like any other bi/lesbian woman is. Although you might have better luck if you share nerdy hobbies since trans girls tend to be huge nerds.

Trans lesbians being AGP is a lie that has been caused by the trans communities association of trans lesbians with transbians but also the wilful damage that transbians have caused to trans lesbians
Transbians are AGP since they're GAMP by definition