I hate how much more emotional hrt made me

i hate how much more emotional hrt made me
i get so fucking sad thinking about things now

Attached: pieck 88.jpg (765x1093, 108.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I'm so glad I'm not mtf. Estrogen is a poison to the body.

Attached: 6b8[1].png (445x559, 156.28K)

amen brother preach

stfu fag
on t it was just anger

Yeah it sucks. I cry when i get passionate and its so embarrassing. Especially if I'm trying to argue with someone. I like arguing with people and getting into heated debates.

I cry about something like every other day now, it's over.

Attached: 1660697707978183.gif (75x92, 12.62K)

It all feels so different and it's not like I was emotionless before hrt, but my emotions really have a grip on me, they linger, and are way more spontaneous.

Also I don't think I ever really truely felt lonely till on E. Solitude was bearable, but now I need company, while also being so easily hurt.

But why hate it? Don't you kind of like feeling alive? It feels better if you let your emotions flow, don't bottle them up or try to control them lol. It's like avoiding scratching an itch. Try it ^_^
I don't like arguing anymore, it effects me way to much... Cant keep calm in an argument, and nothing feels worse than when your wrong and I'm right.

yep its awful
i nearly burst into tears in front of my sister, while she was laughing about some study talking about lonely single people or something. i had to step out of the room... i feel so pathetic

stfu fagette.

At least you can do something with anger. You can do nothing with your crying other than be a burden to your loved ones. You made yourself less than useless with E poison.

Attached: 6nfm6jz0epg61-2627746459.png (397x335, 148.46K)

Men do like it when your sensitive and sweet though. Your tears do something to they're brain, and quickly they seek to comfort you.

Doesn't sound useless to me.

>Men do like it when your sensitive and sweet though. Your tears do something to they're brain, and quickly they seek to comfort you.

You aren't exactly wrong. But that specifically goes for women they find attractive or have familial connection to. Otherwise we don't give a flying fuck.

Given you're likely a honster, there is no chance a man could find you attractive, and therefore find your tears anything other than fucking annoying.

Therefore, for cis and passoid foids? Yeah, tears can be helpful in leeching off a man. But for you and the other 95% of trans foids?

You're shit out of luck.

Attached: __rance_and_sill_plain_rance_and_1_more_drawn_by_hoshino_lily__32bec8f0c3d164588929190ecdac9082-3512950353.jpg (600x600, 80.52K)

I disagree, even men i don't know seem to react to it. In fact any time I've been in distress so guy is going to come see what up.

I do say trick they're brains for a reason, even if you pass, and they logically know what you are, if you see fem enough; it's like they just can't help it. They just react to it.

I imagine pity and concern come before annoyance. But idk some woman are annoying with they're crying, and i bet a lot of trannies are too. So maybe but it depends imo.

it's good
finally feel human and less robotic

>I disagree, even men i don't know seem to react to it. In fact any time I've been in distress so guy is going to come see what up.
>I do say trick they're brains for a reason, even if you pass, and they logically know what you are, if you see fem enough; it's like they just can't help it. They just react to it.
>I imagine pity and concern come before annoyance. But idk some woman are annoying with they're crying, and i bet a lot of trannies are too. So maybe but it depends imo.

Assuming what you're saying is true. Then congratulations anonette you're a passoid.

Got titty pics?

bruh i was a huge crybaby pre hrt and people pitied me even as young adult.
thanks to hrt even when i dont pass i still look young.

Tits?

I don't pass, it's not people assume I am a woman, and figure it out quickly that I am not.
But what are they going to do? Treat you like a guy all of a sudden lol.
They're brains are fooled...

Here kiss my chubby belly
unsee.
cc/album#5DPPfKUQLs8W7lgd
Sometimes your so lacking as a man. People will pity and comfort a very sensitive boy...

and you Any Forums retards think just women see life only as it pertains to them

user we're female to male.

I like it, not being able to cry to release emotions is quite painful

i love it!!!! bless emotions all of them

bless histrionics

bpd ehhhhhhhhh im glad i dont have that so bad i would be too stressed