If I had to die it would be at sea

drowning seems like a peaceful way to die, and its also a little romantic. Idk I just want to go to sea in general I guess, and dying out there seems kinda nice

Attached: BigFitz.jpg (240x311, 14.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58
healthcare.utah.edu/the-scope/shows.php?shows=0_fpi0f00s#:~:text=The signs of drowning are,a calm and quiet event.
ranker.com/list/what-does-it-feel-like-to-drown/katherine-ripley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its too bad I cant join the coast guard :/

being a puddle pirate braving storms to save people would be a nice job

want a fren to paddle out there together with user? We could bring some snacks and enjoy the sunset before departing.

that does sound nice, I got a canoeing merit badge back when I was a boyscout :)

>drowning seems like a peaceful way to die
youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58

It’s apparently horribly painful and you get to have a panic attack while you struggle to breathe for a few minutes inhaling water into your lungs and choking and feeling everything until you (hopefully) lose consciousness or you just get to freak out and watch yourself die in a horribly painful manner then your brain gets to watch your corpse float around for a while

You’ll have a more peaceful death blowing your brains out than drowning

I'm pretty good in a kayak we can make it out a mile or two in calm weather in a canoe. Do you like ham sammiches?

Attached: lets go.jpg (2000x1000, 143.17K)

that's completely different, once you get past that fear part its apparently peaceful, instead of just having the split seconds of fear repeated for evil torture reasons!! Besides I dont really want to die, its just if I had to do, I would drown in a sinking ship, like a bulk carrier or something idk

>drowning seems like a peaceful way to die
it absolutely isn't, it's one of the worst ways to die

>once you get past that fear part its apparently peaceful
[citation needed]

ok well I havent drowned before!! I just want to die at sea!! is that too much to ask for without being bullied

many people say it's peaceful and your overcome by a desire to inhale and you inhale water and pass out and die. Many many many people have drowned including on camera.

idc I still want to

>many people say it's peaceful
This is like a trump quote

don't listen to them they're just trying to ruin ur vibe.

Tbf basically everyone who had a nde reported an extreme feeling of calm (apparently the brain microdoses itself with mdma once it registers that it's about to die) so it does check out

ok faggot

healthcare.utah.edu/the-scope/shows.php?shows=0_fpi0f00s#:~:text=The signs of drowning are,a calm and quiet event.

>from someone who drowned

ranker.com/list/what-does-it-feel-like-to-drown/katherine-ripley

thank you!! I was talking to another deckie and they were talking about how drowning was peaceful and stuff and I trusted them bc they seemed to know what they were talking about

welcome! it's also more responsible since the ocean will take care of your body and there won't be a nasty mess to clean up or funeral bill. Plus people can hope that you found peace elsewhere.

that sounds yummy, I think there are some cool shipwrecks you can paddle out to within that distance

I love shipwrecks!! :3 ty user for helping me feel less lonely and less scared about death.