Transgender OCD or legitimate Dysphoria?

I can't really tell what's motivating me to want to transition and this unsureness has basically frozen me. How can I figure this out?

Attached: cae47fffd5aabcd3a16df6ae96d2f2c7.gif (279x337, 981.54K)

anybody?

go se a psyquiatric or try to act as female outside your house and seee what that feels

Attached: 1656164754610s.jpg (216x250, 5.07K)

I have no advice, but uhhhh... same. Maybe? Hard to tell.

Attached: ahgjz2drvmo61.png (947x1141, 1.43M)

I tried therapy once but the only therapist in my local area basically just told me that, "I am whatever I feel I am" bless her heart for trying but it wasn't much help. As for presenting fem, the few times I've been able to act in a more feminine manner it did make me feel good

Are you actively transitioning or just questioning like I am?

I've been actively (and semi-publicly) questioning for about a year now. No revelations. Probably genderfluid, but don't know what I want to do about it.

Attached: 9tqz9evpyuw61.jpg (960x960, 127.85K)

I've been questioning in secret (for the most part) for the better part of 15 Years :(

TOCD does not exist. It's self-psyopping repressor cope.

Are you sure though?

It's been like 8 for me. Been on this board and trans subs for the same amount of time almost every day. Sometimes I just feel it's just a fetish though.

>Sometimes I just feel it's just a fetish though.
whys that user?

When it comes to horny time, I get off to imagining myself as a passing mtf. Once I'm done the thought fades (but it always comes back). I don't feel disgust or like I'm doing a 180 with my thoughts though.

>When it comes to horny time, I get off to imagining myself as a passing mtf. Once I'm done the thought fades (but it always comes back)
Same actually...

Shit. Well I'm going out in girlmode this weekend.

>Well I'm going out in girlmode this weekend.
Good luck. I'm thinking about just saying fuck it and setting up an appointment for hrt

Yeah same. I mean my skin could certainly use it. I'm almost worried it's exactly what I need.

>I'm almost worried it's exactly what I need.
What do you mean by that?

I struggle with this too but ultimately it doesn't matter, I want to look different because I hate how I look and estrogen will let me do that. I want to be prettier. It's that simple.

If I like it (suggesting I'm legit trans) then I know I have an incredibly long road ahead of me.

oh, right. once again it's the same for me I guess