Is it okay to misgender Chris Chan?

Is it okay to misgender Chris Chan?

Attached: 610ab69cc31de700184a3224.jpg (700x525, 51.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meaww.com/amp/chris-chan-became-transwoman-to-seduce-lesbians-old-emails-claim-sonichu-rape-544243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. He's a homophobic literal diagnosed retard that killed and raped his own parents.

Yes, obviously. Using any pronouns for anyone must be permissible. Do not forget what the flag behind him stands for. Chris himself looks a lot like Ben Franklin in this pic, fittingly.

lol, he hasn't killed his parents. Unless you're implying the stress his dad felt trying to take care of him shortened his lifespan so much that it can be considered murder

No, not at all. I would say her existence and struggle are more relevant to the times than any trans woman out there today.

only in the sense you can misgender anyone you want
but chris literally cut a fucking hole in her perineum to make a vagina that is less trenderish than the vast majority of nonbinaries out there

I don't like misgendering as a way to punish bad trans people

I don't think he was ever trans in the first place. He's not sane enough to make that decision. His life is a product of poor home environment, zero parenting and displaying his entire being online and being mocked because of mental handicaps and unawareness. He needs to be in a home.

You are both actually delusional

how

he's not actually trans and he literally admitted it so I don't see why people think it's misgendering to call him an autistic male

No, trans women are women. You wouldn't misgender Dorothea Puente, then don't misgender Chris-chan

>and he literally admitted it
Source?

this, unless you actually misgender cis people as punishment. in that case, based

If someone doesn't pass they should be misgendered
>ohhh gender isn't biological it's a societal construct
so if you don't fit into that societal construct of femininity why should society view you as a woman

meaww.com/amp/chris-chan-became-transwoman-to-seduce-lesbians-old-emails-claim-sonichu-rape-544243

this shit is a rabbithole in itself but in 2011 he emailed one of his friends named Jackie and said he wanted to fuck lesbians yet still be a man. all the emails are dumped on the cwcwiki

I shared this view until recently but desu some tr00ns have a point that some cis foids can't pass as female either

no

I'd believe this if not for the fact that Chris literally stabbed a poon into its tainthole.

Every person involved passively or actively in the gangstalking of this mentally disabled person should be rounded up into camps and shot into mass graves.

please I need this story
hardly like “I feel like a lesbian except I’m male that’s weird” is an uncommon cope from transbians (I didn’t click the link)

no clue if this one is trans or not I don’t follow mentally ill people but they’re not mutually exclusive either

he wouldn't have been arrested for anything if he didn't brag about raping his mom to a police informant and call her his "girlfriend"

he may be mentally deficient but he is also obviously a risk to himself and others around him, therefore I believe the surveillance of his actions is justified

So you are an advocate of autist-on-autist violence?

Chris motherfucking chan is not the kind of hill people should get caught dying on