How did you luck out?

>got put on adderall just before i turned 15
>was obese during puberty
>rich parents to pay for surgeries

Attached: 1661780154565252.png (2421x898, 1.45M)

I'm dead and being tortured in a simulation by christofascists

>luckshit
>stumbled into a good job to pay for surgeries (no education, ambition or goals really)
>weirdly desired by people despite being a piece of shit

">was obese during puberty"
wait, are some effects of obesity during puberty irreversible or why is that a specific distinction?

>how did you luck out
i was blessed with an objectively androgynous and pretty face and didn't grow any further than 1.65m (xddd)

>How did you luck out?
I didn't

wait i'm retarded. i just read the image about the obesity thing lol

well then why did you reply

>started off relatively feminine and small
>asthma and allergy meds a lot of which are steroids therefore stunting childhood growth
>become obese due to immense depression around 13
>become alcoholic for same reason around 16
Got really lucky I guess. Could'a been a lot worse.

Attached: 1661796249063948.png (1286x1362, 727.7K)

>cis female body measurements before hrt
Don’t worry, my face is awful

Wait wait wait fucking stop.... being fat through puberty helps with transitioning later on? Like how much of an effect are we talking?

Nobody is sure exactly what happened, but I have some fucked up ass biology. During puberty I got a bit taller, developed private and armpit hair, then my body gave up or something. I'm in my 30s now and still look like a teenager that never finished puberty. I don't hate it but it's also really fucking weird.

I also live in a state where hormones, surgeries, and even STD tests, vaccines and stuff like truvada is covered by medicaid. I'm basically a state sponsored tranny whore.

of course, have you never noticed fat boys have quite neotenous features even if they lose it?
it totally fucks up your hormone levels during puberty

i was on adderall since i was 8
my parents offered me money for surgeries as an advance on my inheritance

i was pretty fucking unlucky on other fronts, like being 6'4 with a chad brow/forehead but i do my best anyways and it pays off.

I mean kinda maybe idk... I was fat af at that age and the only horror of puberty that seemed to miss me was that my voice didn't get as deep as most guys.

This… explains a lot actually. I was 87kg from about 15 to 18. I’m 170cm, but 65kg now.

>being fat through puberty helps with transitioning later on?
yes

literally not a thing about my body is positive
i am the ugliest tier of hon to exist

i am the only amab from my birth family that isn't taller than 180cm, muscular or with a huge ribcage. also the only one with a deep manly voice (lol) and was a repressor until i was 20 and already norwooding

So you're a real life Loli lol

> face: just two easily fixable male features
> unexpectedly well paying, easy, job
> lots of girlfriends and female friends during puberty
> masculine, short, body to remind me to he humble

Was anorexic during puberty so I stunted my growth. All I need is a nose job and to fix my teeth and I’m basically done