How do i stay shaved and caged if i have a very active job? i spend all my day sweating and walking and carrying stuff...

how do i stay shaved and caged if i have a very active job? i spend all my day sweating and walking and carrying stuff, and if i shave i chafe and get itchy like you wouldnt believe. i have had to totally give up on shaving and the idea of doing this caged sounds like the worst idea in the world. is it possible to be the pretty princess with this sort of lifestyle or should i just give up and accept my fate as a furry twink?

Attached: 1460246615726.png (379x379, 248.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gold-Bond-Friction-Defense-Unscented/dp/B007VC9DKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exfoliate and lotion everyday, put goldbond or similar stuff that runners use to prevent chaffing on areas that rub together (genitals, thighs, armpits)

s-sauce?

laser hair removal.

>how do I keep up a bizarre, physically dangerous fetish while living a normie life
you don't

got specific products in mind? ive never heard of goldbond before.

i have the body hair of a blonde goat man, not gonna happen

a gfur thread from 10 years ago probably

what if i wanna tho?
also nice digits

>furry twink?
>thread from 10 years ago
wait.
you're an AMAB with a hobby centered around dissociating from your body, with a chastity fetish, you're on /tttt/...
Are you a millenial?

yes

after all these years of being a furry and having a chastity fetish you still haven't settled down to become a normie tranny?

no, im too misogynistic for that

artist is slyus, this pic is at least 10 years old though

>furry
>allergic to body hair
Mental illness.

yes

Attached: dick.png (128x141, 13.29K)

understandable, have a nice day.
Actually not really, I don't understand you, but whatever floats your boat

understanding is hard work, ive yet to fully map out the various aspects of my psyche but im pretty sure i dont really have a singular sense of self. there is one aspect of myself that i could probably regard as a tranny but it exists in a prison of misogyny and platonistic gay supremacy.

imgur.com/a/OlamdSA
bye bye anons it was worth it

amazon.com/Gold-Bond-Friction-Defense-Unscented/dp/B007VC9DKI

thanks, user. will i go through a lot of these?

bump

that pic was my skype profile picture in like 2013 lmaoooo

based skypetranny