Orchis for kids

Ultimately. isn't the goal of transgender medical care to perform hysterectomies or orchiectomies as appropriate on transgender children before puberty? I mean if the goal is to make boys who look like girls, removing the testes before puberty happens will do that the most. Do you support doing that (assuming the kids see counselors for a while and get medically cleared of course)?

Attached: 8007670424001.jpg (800x600, 191.73K)

as long as they pass a gendered brain scan test first. I'm ok with it

You need to be gassed

Its already the cultural norm to cut apart the penis at birth automatically, I can see people removing the testacles too.

the way i see it, puberty blockers and no surgery until 16-18 is more than enough, it’s more than i ever got and i pass 99% of the time. of course tho with the proper psychiatric checks i see no reason why a high school or middle schooler couldn’t receive transition related surgeries

>it’s more than i ever got and i pass 99% of the time.
you know thats not how it works user dont lie

that isn't neccesary and would be kinda dumb considering taking away to having genetic offspring. We have drugs for shutting off t production.

I think drugs like lupron + E, or monotherapy E are better than castration so early.
But I don't see why an orchi + E couldn't be an option.

Mainly just pushing E usage to 16-18 is really silly.

in an ideal world they'd come out and be taken to the doctor at single digit ages (society would encourage children and parents with this problem to have it treated rather than start repressing as so many of us do) and then go on hormones at low double digit ages in line with all the other children
and then... there's not going to be much point keeping them but I can't speak to practical considerations with removing them
so yesish but practically it won't be done actually before puberty

well it just depends on how you looked before starting hrt, for me i came out at 18 and i already looked pretty femme as is. for some people passing comes naturally at any age, for others they come out early and they don’t pass in their 20s. it’s all made up bullshit anyways

Attached: F07A5A2D-311D-4523-8CB1-4F7E3838B399.jpg (1440x1681, 329.76K)

less than 1% of the population is trans
You wanna send 99% perfectly normal kids who have absolute zero understanding of gender/sex or the repercussions of transitioning, whose batshit leftist parents saw him playing with a doll once, to Dr. Noseberg to potentially get castrated for nothing just so you people can do your larp a little easier?
This is why people want you dead.

Attached: aZrvjR3_460s.jpg (460x575, 59.8K)

why would that be the goal if puberty blockers are safe and reversible?

unscientific cope

idk where the hell you got this idea from, but it’s just incorrect, parents are not making their kids trans, even progressive parents HEAVILY question their children once they start talking about transitioning to their parents. no parent wants their child to transition, unless it’s what’s absolutely necessary for their health and well-being

wrong

Attached: nq8yvf8tl1241_jpg.png (1440x1992, 3.83M)

There's not much reason to remove the testes before puberty since you can shut them off with drugs (if you're not an incompetent hondoser)

>Most victims are preschoolers
>Child is clearly in middle school
Nice self-own

I actually got an orchi for unrelated reasons as a child but they put me on testosterone. Once I was able to I stopped taking it though

>I mean if the goal is to make boys who look like girls,
no, genital surgery for minors crosses a line and isn't an acceptable risk to take. reality is reality and you have to compromise

supporting your child after they’ve made the decision to transition is entirely different from “forcing your child to transition against their will” which is something that has probably happened once or twice in all of human history. loving your child for who they are and not trying to force them to be cis is called being a good parent, i pray you don’t have children

because normal girls have estrogen during puberty and trans girls want to be like normal girls

Orchidectomy and antiandrogens alone are a terrible idea, I don't want children to become depressed and grow gigantic due to delayed growth plate fusion from them and then rightoids blame proper HRT, meaning bioidentical estradiol.

you can take estrogen without an orchidectomy though?

yeah but then you have to suppress the testosterone and blockers do weird shit like make you taller