Hey user, I just wanted to tell you that if you truly search for God- even a little at a time, and pray...

Hey user, I just wanted to tell you that if you truly search for God- even a little at a time, and pray, then read the Bible and look for Jesus with an open mind and heart- it just might change your life.
Always remember that God loves us no matter what we’ve done or how many times we’ve messed up. God bless you anons.

Attached: 8B6A7EA2-8FB2-426E-B575-1AF8017C2F1D.jpg (720x576, 102.31K)

Thank you for this message user. Peace be upon you, peace be upon this earth.

im too brainwashed by 5G tower waves to read the bible

I agree, I read, and examined the bible, as well as the words of Christ. I have found a new sort of peace from it.
Despite it my fellow Christians give me such evil looks, but i know not to seek approval from others, only solitude and acceptance in Christ.

>The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want;
>he makes me lie down in green pastures.
>He leads me beside still waters;
>he restores my soul.
>He leads me in paths of righteousness
>for his name’s sake

Attached: 1630687814926.jpg (4096x4096, 1.56M)

lmao based
also your merciful and loving lord burns people in hell for all eternity

the only reason why christianity isn't treated like islam today is because the crusaders killed and raped a thousand years ago

i'm not christian but i've done a few prayers to him before and studied it at one point is this enough?
i dont think you know much about christianity, either way please go back to twitter or whatever shithole you came from

I imagine Jesus would be a cool fren, we may disagree on different things but he’s a nice guy who could have an interesting discussion and at meet each other with an agree to disagree.

wtf are you talking about lol, it's literally written in your fairy tale book

I don't think you understand what christianity is

Attached: images-15.jpg (225x225, 8.89K)

alright thanks buddy

reminder that st paul is actually the person who created christianity and two billion people have been worshipping the delusional writings of a schizo cult follower for two thousand years

it's mostly politics desu
also stop being retarded and actually read these jewish fanfics, your "loving" god is literally a monster

>translation
>I don't give a shit about the teachings of our lord and savior Jesus Christ, I just want you fags to stop existing or just die already
>just go to conversion therapy already and get beaten half to death :)

Psalm 109:17-20

>As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

>As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

>Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

>Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Just a reminder for the chuds

I love Jesus bussy.
He's a good little cum guzzler. Why do you think he's called the christ?

Truly lifechanging sex

Christianity is the opium of the amerifat

Attached: IMG_8732 copy.jpg (640x5760, 941.47K)

You’re welcome user. It took me so long to realize it, but recently I truly seemed him, and man oh man did I find him. But hey, don’t thank me. Thank Jesus. All the glory goes to him.
user, just try reading a verse at a time or praying like I said. It literally might change your life.
That’s AWESOME! Do you believe Jesus died, and conquered death, hell and the grave for your sins? If you want to believe or even try to, and really seek God, he will reveal himself to you.
Amen!
That’s a lie from the enemy. People who burn are those who do not seek and do not find. God gave us free will. We can have the world, or God but we cannot have both.
user, I’m not gonna lie, it was rough for me at first, but if you do what my post said, fully open your heart and mind to him, pray in Jesus’ name, and try with all your heart to believe, you WILL find him.
Even if you try to read just a little bit a day or every other day, it might just change your life and ultimately save it.
Read Matthew
Jesus was the greatest ever to walk the earth.
The rest that you think is literal lies from the enemy who only seeks to steal, kill, and destroy.
All glory and thanks goes to Jesus.
Jesus still loves you user. I will pray for you.

Message to all: anons, I truly am great full that you’ve all replied with genuine curiosity. God bless you all.

I grew up catholic and even we weren't this brainwashed kek. The idea that catholicism is a bastion of trad thought is a lie from quirky tiktok girls so they could be special and unique. The only christians this brainwashed are deep south baptists, jehovah's witnesses, or mormons

Attached: Jewish fairy tales.jpg (1438x1466, 928.46K)

I will admit, I laughed a little, but hey; if God says don’t masturbate, I’m gonna try not to. Usually things that feel good in the flesh are not good. I’d rather have an eternal celestial body in heaven for all eternity, than indulge in my flesh and suffer in hell for eternity.
You take each grain of sand on earth, and hold it for 1,000 years each and that still doesn’t even start eternity. I’d rather not take a chance.
If you pray in faith believing, he’ll stop the urges.
Hey user; if you don’t wanna receive the word, then you don’t have to. The fact is that there’s things unfolding before our very eyes, and Christ died on the cross for our sins.
God bless you, and I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Only evangelicals and anglicans and Episcopalians and Mormons and the retarded Christians think like this. Real Catholics live in fear and abject self loathing

Amen brother