Femboys, what exactly is their endgoal?

Femboys, what exactly is their endgoal?

Attached: Tumblr_l_882212388913198.gif (500x281, 175.73K)

To get all of the above in a limited amount of time

Sex, like nigga they’re just human

Getting fucked by 7+/10 straight guys. Same goal as literally anyone who takes cock in their holes.

I was talking about femboys trending amongst zoomers but ok

To find a big dicked husband? To rise above all those filthy homo's? To look like a girl, and act like a guy?

to feel cute, i.e. to satisfy AGP

To get a black husband that loves me
(To look hot af too)

To get dicked (by me).

Why are femboys so susceptible to race fetishes

Femboys are all racists, obviously.

Because femboy is just a new, more acceptable way to call yourself a sissy?

Checked and I can do this and it's done, and like that we're on our way-pilled.

To get fat guy thick-cock

to be cute and stuff. idk. this is like asking what the endgoal of playing redmatch 2 is. there isnt one. you just play for fun. you be a femboy for fun. its just entertaining.

To inevitably troon out far too late to matter

The typical femboy aspirant (someone who wants to become a femboy) is a young male age 13-35 who is probably fat or out of shape because they didin't have a body goal that they aspired to work toward.

They didn't want to look like the hypermasculine dudes in body building magizines, and words like "Trans," "Gender non-conforming" and "Sissy" are all used by faggy left wingers and soys. Therefore, all of these ideas have a stigma attached to them that makes them unpaletable to anyone not in a left wing echochaimber. This is the same way that no workers liberation movement will ever develop in the US because all of the words used to describe it are culturally controled by unsavory people.

The term "Femboy" only recently came into use in the public cultural sphere. It basically just means GNC male, but doesn't trigger their internalized homophobic response...

Let me call myself a femboy I'm not a gnc male shut up.
>13-35
lol

But what do you guys do once you hit the inevitable wall? I guess that doesn't matter for HRT femboys, but they'll basically be aging as a woman at that point.

>hrt femboys don't get walled
what? since when? why was I not made aware of this years ago?

...I view the femboy movement as a positive thing. It's a largely a body positivity thing. There are plenty of wrong ways to be male, and being a fatass is one of them. However, there's no single right way. Getting young men to work out and aspire for a goal body they want to view themselves in, and having them feel confortable in that body is a good thing.

Sure, there's also an element of the culture grooming them into being gay or bisexual, but most of this tends to be a masochistic or humilliation kink that low status males are susceptable to.

Femboy can mean whatever you want it to mean. You can be a 6'5 twunk herosexual top and still be a femboy.

Become a different kind of femboy. You don't have to give up yourself. The gay comunity has commitment issues, so you're best off trying to lock down a woman to have a life with.
>After long and tiring journey and ignoring all of the scary warning signs warning about a fox spirit, you finally make it to the top of the cursed mountain to take a dip in the hot springs.
>As you're relaxing in the pool of the spring, you hear a rusling in the trees behind you, but when you go to look, you see only the moonlight shining through the trees
>As you look back, you see a slender yet elegant man relaxing in the pool next to you. He sips from his cup of tea, but his piercing silver eyes stare right into your soul. The two fox ears on his head perk up as you sit there, unable to move.
>He slowly makes his way over to you, standing at his full height, he seems to be a full head and shoulders taller than you, at any other point in your life, you'd feel pretty gay about this. But something about the kitsune's calming aura, and the relaxing flow of the spring makes things seem quite nice, and you simply go along with it.
Just something I randomly thought of off the top of my head. I'm 100% hetro, by the way.

>Femboys, what exactly is their endgoal?
a third reich

I mean everyone gets walled to some extent because of aging, but the effects of testosterone in your 20's will make you look more masculine than someone who's on HRT
>Become a different kind of femboy
I guess you could try to pull off elfmoding if you take care of yourself