I know it’s brainworms but I feel like a giant sometimes around cis women. I’m 5’6” and it fucking sucks...

I know it’s brainworms but I feel like a giant sometimes around cis women. I’m 5’6” and it fucking sucks. I was at Starbucks yesterday getting a cold brew and the barista was like 4’10” and I felt so big beside her. Instead my head I was like brooo how do you even be that small it’s not fair this is exactly like that meme picture of that politician next to the cis woman.

Attached: E845D0BD-DA34-4F56-9F99-068BC405ADEB.png (2048x1676, 1.15M)

5'5 is like the perfect inbetween for female height and male. I'm a 5'6 guy and I feel only slightly below average where I live, which I would guess is 5'8 at most (mostly white too.) Probably 1/10 grown woman I see is within an inch of my height. Many more are shorter but not by a lot, maybe sitting at around 5'3, 5'4.

Considering you're amab femme presenting 5'6 is pretty lucky. Consider yourself blessed you're not one of the many 6'0+ hons here.

What the fuck are you talking about

Hey that's me. 6'2 and built like a brick shithouse lmao

This is a thickhon cope OPs hight isn’t what makes them hulking it’s their big short neck and beefy torso I’m a 6ft2 faggot and I get ma’amed all the damn time when I did a cosplay of pyramid head everyone thought i was a girl

Attached: 75D57E02-9E6F-4D45-AD02-6BD70A7BB91A.jpg (205x246, 12.11K)

lets be honest OP is coping but you're also coping off their cope. I've seen like 5 women IRL ever at 6'2. Even then they were mostly likely 5'11 or 6'0.

lmao shes a hecking gnome

My mother is 5’6”

Holy shit shut the fuck up. 5’6 is like, normal female height. How do you think it’s like to be me at 6’1....

Attached: 3ED35C98-02DD-4996-8330-61A12DF836F1.jpg (1424x804, 66.89K)

I’m not really thick. My underbust is 32 inches and my waist and hips are 27 and 36. I’m kinda scrawny but I do see women daily who mog me and it makes me feel upsetti. I understand I’m putting myself to a impossible standard but seeing people way smaller than me makes me feel like a giant.

Since I'm also 5'6" I can relate. It sucks when you're around short women. I know I'm not the meme image but I sure feel like one
like I know it's a perfectly normal height. cis women this tall don't even feel that tall and certainly don't think of themselves as the meme they've never been called
it's above average for women but closer to the average than to the male average (among white americans anyway). literally more normal but I still feel like I tower over everyone
idk why they're saying you're coping you're not you're just brainwormed

a woman could be 6'8 and you can tell she's still cis because of her skeleton, mannerisms and voice. so much coping going on

5’6 mtf too (31in underbust and isk the rest but it’s not bad) and i feel the exact same way. these mfs be like 4’11 bro istg

Cope more lanklet, height is one of the most obvious clocks lmao

I'm 5'3 cis f and my trans friends keep insisting I'm around 4'11. I literally need to show them in a side-by-side comparison that I am almost the same height as one of them who is 5'5. It's a mix of brainworms and differences in body proportion that makes them so shit at estimating my height. Not saying you must be wrong but you may be a bit off even when estimating the heights of others. Look up the stats, extremely few women (especially the younger generation in developed nations and cities) are 4'11 these days, they are taller, I'm personally the shorter side of average for women where I live, at 5'3.

i literally look down at them and i shit you not i’m 5’5-5’6
like eye contact and i’m looking DOWN and they’re very obviously looking UP and it’s not dysphoria or brainworms idc too much other than hoping i don’t come off as weird but they really are quite shorter, maybe a good 4-5 inches less. you may be right to a degree though, but i think i am too

Laziest psyop I've seen yet here, please reconsider your life OP.

wtf r u talking abt i literally agree with them i haven’t seen it put into words yet but it’s completely truthful, are u a 6’0 hon or wut

>gnome
lmao fuck you

I'm 5'5 and most cis woman are taller than me retard

I'm 5'6" I have a friend who is the same height but I wear heels and she never does so sometimes I feel like I tower over her