Mtf here

Mtf here

Just reminding all ftms that the vast majority of mtfs empathize with you and support your transition fully and want you to be the man you were meant to be. Please do not hate all mtfs just because some mtfs are stupid

Attached: hot.jpg (640x697, 82.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eHCxCLYuE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mtf here

Just remember that Ftms are more based than Mtfs ever can be you guys are men amongst men.

Mtf here

Just reminding all ftms that I have thought on more than one occasion about pinching your cock really hard between my fingers and you doing a tom and jerry yell

Cringe
Based
>t ftm

MTF here reminding that most MTFs hate you and you cease being a human when you start T

>tom and jerry
I don't know what that is but this isn't the first time I've pictured an mtf pinching my cock I want it so bad

youtu.be/4eHCxCLYuE0
NTA but picrel is me when a tranner pinches my clit

Attached: 93716783-6619-4632-8F32-E014838CBB88.jpg (259x194, 7.02K)

Ftm here

Some of my most positive influences have been mtfs, seriously some of the coolest people in the world. Don’t feel the need to apologize for others, any ftm who doesn’t see how amazing mtfs are needs to get off of Any Forums

atm here
>spits out money

FtM, wanna go bashing MtFs after some beers with the boys?

This whole MtF/FtM rivalry thing seems to have started as a joke here

FTMs are cool and hot and t4t is unfathomably based.

BASED
trans unity NOW

Join the ST4T discord server and meet up with a trans guy or girl in your area

>any ftm who doesn’t see how amazing mtfs are needs to get off of Any Forums
most of the terf-to-terf on T people are on reddit and twitter though bitching under the cover of "white transfems"

What that exists?! What’s the link? I wanna find an ftm guy to date so bad, or even just to be friends with. I need that st4t stuff in my life

discord.gg/ZC6xrHxT5e

I don't in fact I seriously hope every trans person but me dies

Cis male with a huge dick here

If you have a hole, I'll fuck it.

it for some reason catches me off guard every time how like genuinely hot ftms are. idk why.

If that's true why do they still treat me like a confused little girl who's playing dress up, and sexualizing me for it? Yeah theres prolly good mtfs out there but they still act like men around ftms, specifically young ftms.

Want us to trust you? Stop letting your "sisters" rape us and show some fucking respect. You all act like cats in heat the second you get an e pill under your tongue.