Anyone other chasers here going after trannys because cis girls are too mean and hateful?

Anyone other chasers here going after trannys because cis girls are too mean and hateful?

Attached: 1661654815335511.jpg (1190x1684, 1.11M)

>it's another episode of "the naive newly created chaser overestimates how good trans women are"

picrel mizuki?

>Anyone other chasers here going after trannys because cis girls are too mean and hateful?
chasers I talk to mostly say the same thing or that they find it's difficult dating them vs us.

>they find it's difficult dating them
Why?

I and many other trannies I know are all vain as fuck

i honestly thought that, but all the trans girls i've talked too never wanted to meet me ):

Trannies are worse than women but women have way more social power

Literally me in my early 20s

well a tranner made me a chaser desu

and honestly i find tranners to be ALOT more cuter and affectionate than any cis woman could be

I also feel as if they're alot less materialistic and cuddly as well, which is awesome

sure sex is cool but, dont make that your main focus with them. they're even better romantically

Attached: 1660983982531169.png (875x847, 542.48K)

Chaser because I like women, and seeing a dick bounce while I fuck them turns me on a lot

Yes.
My experiences with tranners have been so much better. It's a shame they're so rare.

For me it's that cis women are not autistic enough.

Attached: FaX3wHPWQAAkCe7.jpg (1214x824, 181.5K)

As a chaser would you fuck a tranny in a pp cage? Would you castrate your tranny?

I think Chastity cages are really dumb. Big turn off.

>cis girls are too mean and hateful
>half the population of the planet is uncomfortable around me, it must be their fault

Oh okay, would you at least castrate your tranner?

No. It's cute. Like a nice looking hood ornament on a car. Purely for seeing.

Oh that is kinda cute

i like tranners because they are more fragile and mentally fucked than women and it triggers my protective instincts

Me personally no. I do hear some chasers on discord vent the same frustrations getting with trans women as cis ones. The way I see it if you can't handle cis women you are likely going to have a hard time dating trans women too if not worse.

I think it's less about "handling" and finding someone that actually cares about you and treats you right.

i like the extra difficulty because i am a gamer

The oppressed class of gamers have it hard.
WAGMI