Where is Hontra???

Why is she not part of the current Keffal's led Holy war? Her 500k influencers are necessary. Why will she not partake. Hontra explain yourself we know you're here every day.

Attached: hontra.jpg (1280x720, 128.1K)

She’s busy eating Hillary Clinton’s box

Last time I heard she was in your walls.

Keffals is literally pushing every non TRA people @gainst trannies, are you a pollard stirring the pot lmao

Even brave Abi has stood up for what is right? Where are you Hontra?

Attached: BRAVEABI.png (618x377, 36.59K)

lol this. i dont think keffals is a bad person but the way she presents herself and creates beef with everone who dares have an opinion she disagrees and dogpile them makes her super unlikeable. especially the whole ratio shit. kiwifarms is an awful cesspool of shit and im pretty sure if she wasnt so unlikeable more ppl would support her on this but she manages to make herself look so annoying and entitled withe very tweet.

he's a braindead retard that can only manage to make one shitty youtube video a year because it's just so hard to be a millionaire youtuber

Natalie is a kiwifarms user. Her username is "Nykysnottrans". this is why she doesnt want to lose kiwifarms

Cause Hontra is selfish and doesn't need to care. Think about it. She lives full incognito and lives in a 2 million mansion, her property is fucking huge so no kiwifarmer can literally dox her or spy on her without her knowledge. She can literally run in her back yard naked and no one would know. She doesn't use twitter as much and only hangs with other rich people larping as a lesbian. So if shit leaks she knows who probably leaked it. She's probably on a now swat list.

So unless she became actually famous which I strongly doubt she doesn't need to care. Hontra only cares about shit that directly affects her

Keffals is a horrible person user, so far that I'd say she deserves all the doing and shit

This basically. Once she got wealthy on her own (also remember wealthy parents to sustain her before) - she just fucked right off of any sort of actual trans advocacy. It’s all about her now. Caring for anyone else is just super fucking hard for her, can’t you see? So yeah, she doesn’t bother.

It's better than Keffals just grifting money of other trans people all for a cause she doesn't actually give a shit about and just uses for income.

Hontra doesn’t even advocate for pronouns, because of course she thinks she passes so why should she want any pronoun confirmation? That’s only for ugly troons. So she just hangs everyone else out to dry. She’s just a LesbiLarper.

Natalie already came out earlier and said the non-binary pronoun mafia are just Juggalos.

based

>Theryn
>PT
>Keffals
has there tranny contra has not been jealous of for entering the transwoman space?

i doubt anyone is jealous of keffals

Attached: keffals-standing.jpg (484x875, 82.73K)

do people really think she's a hon? she's like the prettiest tranner on the internet

God I fucking hate yuppies!!!

needs to lay off the ravioli

If you are above 5'8 you are a hon.

:/