Why is there no love for us poly mtf tops anymore.... is it over bros

why is there no love for us poly mtf tops anymore.... is it over bros....

Attached: 20220809_205915.jpg (1448x2048, 378.42K)

please love me mommy

we're just a bunch of whores with commitment issues

reason why we cant find love is we don't want it we just wanna fuck as many people as possible and not feel bad about it

poly mtf top just means you were terminally unfuckable pretransition and now all you wanna do is use ur newfound attractiveness to have as much sex as you can possibly get ur hands on

ur just a man whore tranny chaser at that point

im a girlmoder lmao but nice try

adorableee. where you from?
sex is kinda eh to me actually. i just have a lot of love in my heart.

pnw :3

Because you're unable to commit so people rightfully just see you as a quick fuck and move on

Also tranny tops are more common now

And you should consider repenting to God rather than continue to lust for sodomy

being a mtf top
but being poly is so cringe that it removes any previous basedness
you are cringe and you should feel bad, repent

did you not read my other replies? im not a sexual person really lmao
not everything is about sex user

thats because you're doing it wrong idiot

being a mtf top is based*

holaaaaa

Attached: 1657297646975.gif (500x281, 1019.94K)

>i just have a lot of love in my heart

and yet you be fuckin everyone you get ur hands on

dont pretend it some sort of more noble internal way of being that you cant help

just accept ur a fuckin hoe

poly is inherently flawed in and of itself and therefor cannot be done right because
non monogamous people will never understand this or why because they’re fundamentally broken people unable to pair bond. what they consider “love” is an aberration of the term

heyyyy anonette hows it shaking

Attached: haruka-sailor-uranus.gif (498x373, 273.9K)

you got discord?

Attached: tumblr_243087423a17d39ccd80e08d45c05a11_d10346c7_540.jpg (540x403, 47.95K)

oh yeah im mtf too btw

wishing i had a poly mtf top with a lot of love in her heart to lay down with while she caresses me but ive yet to meet one here u_u

thats so cute. i haven't met anyone really where i live either, due to just having moved
where are you from?

lunardust#5447

baka baka baka it only works when its closed poly and everyone involved is actually attracted and loves each other its very rare there are happy polycules out there and you should focus on what makes u happy user