I miss this flag

I miss this flag.

Attached: AE297FA1-81FF-4559-BC77-AD163A37EC52.jpg (750x698, 433.64K)

I miss this one

Attached: 1661709153615.jpg (640x427, 29.56K)

i really like the rainbow. i don't really understand or relate to why it makes the straight reptilians seethe. its kind of pretty and reminds me of rain.

Me too, fren. Me too.

Well the rainbow flag really is rarely used anymore. Hope you like the modern redesign.

thanks, i hate it

Just keep using it lol. I'm trans and prefer it to the weird new extra-virtue signal flag. No point in changing our pretty flag except MAYBE to add the original 7th color back, or make it more like a regular rainbow.

Attached: 1651550479657.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

Its used all the time, try leaving your house

die

Attached: Lesbian Dad.jpg (766x813, 356.83K)

there were 8 colors, the ones we have today with pink on top and teal above blue
also yeah, it was so much better

You can still have your rainbow.
It's in there somewhere.

Attached: 20210728_004249.jpg (600x380, 41.79K)

Actually aesthetically pleasing the new ones are a reflection of the current state of lgbt relations with normies

I don't. It was awful back then and it's still awful now.
The sooner unrelated minorities run the entire thing into the ground the better.

The rainbow was used by Christians long before the gays every decided to use it just like how the “star of david” was used by Muslims and Christians centuries before the Jews decided to make it theirs since they wanted something that imitated the cross.

And the rainbow was used by literally every pre-christian culture long before the christians became a thing.
It's an optical phenomenon happening in nature. No culture can claim it as their own.

God made it so of course his followers can claim it as theirs.

no one cares

I can make a rainbow too with a glass of water, a piece of paper with a slit in it and a lightsource.
Does that make it mine?

No it’s property of God. Have you ever been to Church before friend?

No, only the mosque.