Reminder that the anti-trans hysteria in the British press is literally just a way for the elite of that country to...

Reminder that the anti-trans hysteria in the British press is literally just a way for the elite of that country to deflect from the fact their island's economy is crumbling. They are literally experiencing political turmoil, economic devastation, cost of living crisis, and mass crop failures right now. But the news media and political pundits there are still preoccupied with seething at tranners.

Attached: 1641600195987.png (549x615, 347.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2022/aug/12/mass-crop-failures-expected-in-england-as-farmers-demand-hosepipe-bans
reuters.com/world/uk/uk-government-told-act-now-over-cost-living-crisis-2022-08-08/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/14/pound-falls-to-lowest-level-since-pandemic-crash
fxopen.com/blog/en/british-pound-collapses-against-eur-and-usd-despite-bidenomics-data/
ft.com/content/3a54b7cb-355b-4af7-8c13-d67fc6649037
archive.md/rsfqx
cnbc.com/2022/08/09/britain-is-becoming-an-emerging-market-country-analyst-says.html
cnn.com/2022/07/17/uk/uk-conservative-leadership-trans-intl-gbr/index.html
newstatesman.com/quickfire/2022/07/trans-culture-war-tory-leadership-women
gscene.com/news/400-increase-in-uk-media-coverage-of-trans-topics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The trannies are the elites

Reminder that people in industrialized countries today are being killed by obesity more than hunger, this headline makes sense

every time

Cope

Mass crop failures expected in England as farmers demand hosepipe bans
theguardian.com/environment/2022/aug/12/mass-crop-failures-expected-in-england-as-farmers-demand-hosepipe-bans

UK's political vacuum threatens deeper economic crisis, government warned
reuters.com/world/uk/uk-government-told-act-now-over-cost-living-crisis-2022-08-08/

British Pound falls to lowest level since pandemic crash
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/14/pound-falls-to-lowest-level-since-pandemic-crash
fxopen.com/blog/en/british-pound-collapses-against-eur-and-usd-despite-bidenomics-data/

UK food shoppers trade down as cost of living crisis intensifies
ft.com/content/3a54b7cb-355b-4af7-8c13-d67fc6649037
archive.md/rsfqx

Britain is becoming an ‘emerging market country,’ analyst says
cnbc.com/2022/08/09/britain-is-becoming-an-emerging-market-country-analyst-says.html

Yet

Britain's Conservative party leadership race is turning into a transphobic spectacle
cnn.com/2022/07/17/uk/uk-conservative-leadership-trans-intl-gbr/index.html
newstatesman.com/quickfire/2022/07/trans-culture-war-tory-leadership-women

400% increase in UK media coverage of trans topics
gscene.com/news/400-increase-in-uk-media-coverage-of-trans-topics/

>The trannies are the elites
Lol ok sure. Pic related

Attached: 1639787035137.png (770x659, 174.29K)

The kumbaya over trans rights works in the same way, hun. Economy is shit but we're progressing!

There is a name for this agenda that aims at abolishing the middle class, reducing the global population and enslaving the rest: It's called the Great Reset.

>conspiratard here to blame everything on some specific rich people's club or another like they're not pretty much all in on it anyway
Take your meds

fuck the TERFidious Albion

Attached: sample_6eaa0f722dc051ce2a97ca385e69326d.jpg (850x1244, 154.6K)

Occupy wall street was tackling the real issues and the people in power pushed other issues to distract from the real ones

No one who feels hunger pangs eats anything remotely of the same quality as the food on that plate. Fuck off back to mcdonalds fatty.

the uk press has always struck me as particularly vicious even more so than their us counterparts, why is that?

yes, we all know britain is a poor shithole country and always has been

Just sink the fucking island already

I wish people would wake up to this, but elites have successfully made everyone retarded

Brit sisters, it's over.

Attached: 1652839464069.png (497x374, 25.07K)

>Reminder that the anti-trans hysteria in the British press is literally because we have things such as Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, etc. showing the public what LGBTQIABMAP REALLY think.

Just gonna eat salads, take my hrt and play vidya in my council flat while living on disability. I will live like this for the rest of my life as we further descend into the collapse.

Attached: ecc207a27ea5adf129835b3bfc141913.jpg (1536x2048, 1.27M)

with how fucking fat the average angloid is, maybe "muh hunger pangs" really do need to become normalized

you can basically eat what you want when you want unless your retarded. just hav reasonable portions and pay attention to whats going in calorically, its the goddamn chemicals in processed food that makes everyone fat and sick. im 136 pounds and i kill a whole watermelon in a day sometimes, on top of snacks and meals. still tight and passing. western prepackaged food is poison eat your own meals