What does this mean for tranners?

What does this mean for tranners?

Attached: 1.png (1555x533, 67.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellfamily.com/body-changes-during-pregnancy-5069922
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You still wont be able to give birth as your pelvis physically cant fit a child through lol plus I pray for the child who'll be the first to be forced to be born into this world from a tranny c-section

Attached: 1660279262422774.jpg (700x700, 40.65K)

Trannies

Doesn't this mean we can grow new pelvis's, at least soon, tho?

who the fuck cares when cis women get c-sections all the time

thats fucking boring
i thought it menat new organs like they invented new organs so people could like eat mercury ok or breath underwater or like fix diabetes
but if its the same old boring shit why should i give a fuck

You'll be able to grow your penis back

Just a question.
Do you happen to believe that a male has the physical space within him to help an unborn child grow or that internal organs will shift about in the body to create space for something that was never designed to be in there?

Do you believe women do, retard? Why do you think their womb grows like a million times the original size and presses on their bladder and they have to piss all the time
Fucking idiot

>designed
designed by who

For a biological male to give birth, they would have to have extensive modifications made to their body. It would be alot more complex then just inserting a womb.

See

Evolution

shit doesnt exist

You must be religious then.
Which religion?

me

>or that internal organs will shift about in the body to create space for something that was never designed to be in there?
Do you believe womens torsos to be just hollow?

yes because that’s how the body fucking works
see any growth process, getting fat, tumors
that’s not a gender thing it’s a basic function of animal cell organization
half the pee thing is the effect of hormones on anti diuretic hormone which any trans woman is intimately aware of in less severity but I’m sure we’ll have a TERF telling us otherwise soon

over a quarter of all births are c sections retard, many because a significant amount of white cis women have 'male' type pelvises that can't safely give birth, retard

>>or that internal organs will shift about in the body to create space for something that ***was never designed to be in there?***
>Do you believe womens torsos to be just hollow?
verywellfamily.com/body-changes-during-pregnancy-5069922

I'll ask you.
When was this ever said to describe a male:
" Your uterus and cervix will also change significantly during pregnancy. Your uterus will increase in size and weight, from the size of your fist in early pregnancy, up to the size of a watermelon by the time you are ready to give birth. Don’t worry—your uterus will shrink back to its original size within a few weeks of giving birth.

During pregnancy, your cervix will thicken and form a mucus plug. By the end of pregnancy, your cervix will soften considerably as it gets ready to thin out and dilate for pregnancy."

>yes because that’s how the body fucking works
>...see any growth process, getting fat...
"create space for something that was never designed to be in there?"
Tumors are different as they destroy and mutate existing cells.
Please see