Are trannies also tired of Indians flooding IT?

Are trannies also tired of Indians flooding IT?

Attached: 1661627051885205.png (680x324, 90.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hrxv4qM6Xmj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flooding what?

Computer science and electrical engineering for example.

what does that have to do with the clown

Everyone hates pajeets, independent of genitals

tired of chinks flooding stem

I’m tired of everyone and everything

pakistan

well pajeets are probably tired of trannies flooding IT so I guess its probably fair?

at least trannies are good at programming though

Windows is only good for gaming desu, and even then Linux looks like its making decent progress

my gf has a coworker she refers to as "the eternal Indian," any time he runs into any error message or can't figure something out he immediately tries to schedule a video call with her so she can kindly do the needful. best one so far was he didn't know you couldn't run .exe files on a mac
he's paid $100k a year btw

not trans, but: no, for the same reason I'm not posting things like "anyone else tired of the trannies flooding IT?"

I work with many people exactly like that but half of the ones who do that are Indian and half are white Americans. Tons of people are just incapable of helping themselves or even willing to provide information or receive instructions over text chat. It's insane

OP asked transbian programmers. Not you.

Attached: FtM.jpg (1080x1490, 304.72K)

Indians are really cool. Every tranner should get an indian bf.

i was still curious

Yeah I’m in school for computer shit and most are chill but some are tryhards who make every class about their own personal problems. Definitely a higher concentration than european americans and I feel like it’s cultural probably.

Like, did no one tell these indian men shit will be okay if they stop being anxious annoying wrecks? I feel like someone needs to get them high so they can chill the fuck out because these dumbasses send me emails every other fuckin day asking for help on assignments that are due in 2 months.

I’m not super annoyed by them but it is a fact of the trade.

You can't run .exe on a Mac what are the programs running on Mac .(dots)? I'm not in IT pls don't bully me

my olfactory senses

Back in 2008, I was having an issue with a Dell computer I bought. I called up Dell, and got the expected indian with a thick accent. Going through the bullshit troubleshooting steps (I'm an IT professional), I tell him that I had formatted the drive and installed XP on it to replace the original Vista (was a hardware issue, not related to the OS), and this guy was like "Suh, that wood voyd da softvear varranty". I didn't believe him, so I replied "Oh? There's a software warranty?" and he went quiet for a moment before saying "Uh, no suh dere is naht". I asked him why he would tell me I voided a nonexistent warranty, and he quickly escalated me to a supervisor. Always trying to get out of warranty repairs, out and out lying to customers.

vocaroo.com/1hrxv4qM6Xmj