It's literally impossible to have sex as an average white bi dude, tell me my standards aren't too crazy

It's literally impossible to have sex as an average white bi dude, tell me my standards aren't too crazy
>be skinny
>be willing to color your hair
>be willing to cosplay
>be male or female

Is it too much to ask? I'm not fat myself, I'm just average dude so 6' and BMI of 20.8

Attached: 1661628271303066.jpg (1080x1350, 323.34K)

You most likely just have an ugly face

>be willing to cosplay
only fatties get enjoyment out of those things, so you'll have to decide what's more important to you

>be skinny
unsee.
cc/album#2E6rJRqAxuYCePTR
Failed.
Nah, thanks.
>be willing to cosplay
No, I'm not mentally ill, sorry.
>be male or female
Oi, mate, lower your standards.

Im skinny and want to cosplay and willing to wear wigs (cant color my hair) but I am also extremely kinky sexually (am vers) while basically being a garden-variety woman outside of sex so I wont play the role of mommy or a man. Do you come off like you want a 24/7 femdom mommy, or like you're strictly bottom or strictly top? Those are usually the type of bi guys I end up having to reject.

Also, bmi 20.8 sounds aight, but is your face chubby and do you shave? I've noticed that quite a few bi guys look kinda sloppily-shaven and straggly and have chubbier faces, sometimes I may be ok for that for a fling, but I can imagine it could overall decrease your chances. A slimmer face and clean-shaven should work better. What about hairstyle and your clothes?

No idea, maybe I'm just ugly but I shae my face

>I'm just average dude so 6' and BMI of 20.8
>6'
>average
bully thread

I'm a euro

Attached: 1661624903658786.gif (500x255, 886.19K)

I have an average dick size. 8x6
t. negro

Same except it's more llike 6.3 times 5.7

>be skinny
>>be willing to color your hair
>>>be willing to cosplay
in other words "be skinny cringe". Good luck bro, try conventions

Attached: 1661296817531054.jpg (622x744, 97.71K)

I'm into cosplay and dyeing hair and got a bmi of 19.x sooo you got me

Shutup

It's okay to want a fellow weeb to be a little nerd with. But if you want a particular fish know where to cast your line. It's that simple.

This. Sorry OP

I'm ugly how do I get trans gf?

Be trans

My standards:
>White
>not fat
>not a direct threat to my mental/physical well-being
>clean shaven and basic hygiene if male

As someone who is self aware they have an awful face, it truly is a death sentence

I don't feel ugly, just average. I look like young mark hamill

I'd wear wigs but I'm too scared to dye my hair sometimes that shit just falls out after ppl dye it amd then I'd rlly look like a man