Think about being a girl every day

>think about being a girl every day
>would gladly press a button to turn into a girl
>wish that I was born a girl
>still not trans

Attached: satania SPEEDING.png (557x567, 336.58K)

you could be a girl right this instant if you got over your internalized transphobia

Still not trans YET

Just remember, a man never stops masculinizing. It will go on and on.
Plus when, not if you break, the sense of regret will be overwhelming.

SHUT UP

lol enjoy the daily masculinization

feel that browbone grow

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
shut.the.fuck.up.

this works for you too

you know there's one easy solution to it right?

not me btw

Attached: satan smile.png (411x428, 229.23K)

i will never pass and im too tall and too old

cant tell if they're fueling him or something. is being trans even real?

Attached: take your pills.gif (599x449, 3.49M)

ok well enjoy never passing worse tomorrow and the next day, and getting older and not shorter

Uh oh someone needs boy removal service

Get outta here whore, this thread is for boy removal

also yes im not op there's just a LOT OF us healthy repressors

>>still not trans
Incorrect. This makes you VERY MUCH trans. Since you are an adult, you only need to meet 2 out of 6 criteria for Gender Dysphoria in order to be considered trans.

This is you:

>A strong desire to be of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender)
>A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender
>A strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender)

Not to mention the following criteria that also apply to you:

>A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics (or in young adolescents, the anticipated secondary sex characteristics)
>A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics because of a marked incongruence with one’s experienced/expressed gender

This last one? Only you can say. But... you've already met at least 5 criteria already (only 2 are needed).

>A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender)

Conclusion: You are trans. Mega trans. Super duper trans. Just admit it.

Attached: 1660756455038479.jpg (600x372, 19.23K)

That's it. I'm taking my pills

Except that is not true.
I wish I was born a girl, I think about being a girl, I would turn into a girl for the rest of my life if I could, and I picture myself as a girl in my fantasies.
But, I am not trans. I don't hate my body, I would just give it up in an instant for a girl body.

Attached: satipia.png (650x750, 409.49K)

I'm happy for you