Do straight guys like SRSussy?

Does anyone here actually have a straight male bf as a trans woman?

Attached: 6490313598015.jpg (2000x2000, 225.65K)

As a chaser I ain't touching it, so I guess the only option left is actually no-compromise straight guys.

>As a chaser I ain't touching it
x to doubt

I'm a chaser for one reason and one reason alone. And it's aint SRSussy.

Attached: fIDVwUM.jpg (820x820, 100.09K)

No. Tranners have been killed over this.

were any of the trannies killed actually post op tho?

I don't doubt it but I would assume it's from a stealth passoid not disclosing it beforehand.

He would cease to be heterosexual since he’d be fucking a man who has a dick or merely had it chopped off while taking pills to make his skin soft and develop cone tits. Sorry mate, better luck next life!

had a dick

fun fact: no one you've ever dated, assuming you even ever will date, is heterosexual.

It only must happen to the lucky ones because I've looked for it high and low and never found it

I don't really think so because there's been a few guys while I was posted out that I told him they just look kind of confused and usually make a reason of why they don't want to be with you but they don't get violent.

I think that'd be very exciting it would tell you who you were in a very real way but it never happened to me I've been with a lot of anonymous sex I mean a lot of one night stands.

is that a bad thing?

is srsussy impossible to pronounce?

s r s ugh c

nah, it has to be like sr sussy. but that loses the meaning of srs. so it has to be like srs ussy, but that loses-- see what i'm saying?

its like "bussy" though just with srs in front of it

yeah but how do you pronounce that

Not sure about straight men, but I'm a foid and lean vagsexual (I'll fling with pre-op trans women, but I like vag a lot so I'd only seriously date cis women, non-bottom-op trans men, and post-op trans women). So post-op is good for me, and I know at least two other lesbian-identifying cis women and one ftm who feel the same way that post-op makes a big difference. Also another two cis lesbians who only ever dated cis women before they got married to transbians (idk pre-op or post-op).

Straight men may be different though, I suspect most of them dont bother thinking at all about gender and sexuality, so a lot of them would probably just reject trans women even if she's post-op "because that's weird". You still have to find the type with a naturally open-mind and curiosity about the world.

>nah, it has to be like sr sussy
source: your ass