Being a bpd mtf is so hard

>i never will be loved
>i never will have real friends
>i keep trying but nothing will make me okay
>i want friends or a boyfriend or even girlfriend but I keep mistreating them no matter how hard I try not to

I should just kill myself but I won't I'm just an attention whore.

Attached: 79E536DA-5F2A-4CAB-8AAD-387BD12C6497.jpg (750x508, 294.03K)

we had a really good bpd thread the other day shame it fell off the board

why can't people stop doing the things that make them miserable?
also, is it worth living if it only consists of you failing to improve yourself on loop until death?

I went to therapy for it and things are better now, but I do feel sad about the fact that I cannot trust myself to be in love. Maybe I should just do one-night stands or some shit to take the edge off, but it does suck because I do miss when relationships were going well.

Attached: 7865432.jpg (479x370, 29.09K)

im a bpd mtf too. let's be girlfriends

Attached: 27508B8D-0624-4979-98EB-EFA86C307EDF.jpg (828x635, 132.54K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhhhzshahaahahahHAhHHAhahahahHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

same

No I'm ugly. plus I just want someone back but I never can and it's not fair for me to enter relationships with my first thought being of someone who doesn't love me anymore all the time.

I dated a bpd mtf and it pretty much ruined me
I loved her more than anything. The highs were amazing but the lows were very difficult and when she finally quit, it left a hole in me.

Love yourself a little, be a friend to yourself a little, try to find something ok, stop mistreating yourself. Until you can learn to do these things, you’ll just keep getting same results. Give yourSELF some care and attention if you’re so starved for it. You can learn to do this. Then you’ll learn better how to treat others too. And not be so endlessly needy.

dont encourage them

I hardly see how that was encouraging.

I fixed myself, but I have no chance with him again. I've done a lot of DBT for the past like 6 months. I wish my ex still loved me like you but he just thinks I'm a bad person

"maybe that could be me"

what's bpd do?

ye same user, got nobody anymore, it's really lonely and it makes me want to kill myself so much. want my friend back at least so I dedicated my mission about it

bpd is probably the funniest mental illness. they're so extreme and deluded.

>wanting to be part of something that ended horribly
Why?

That's probably the hardest thing. Knowing things will never be able to go back to how they were. Glad you've at least improved though.

>something that ended horribly
She left you. Any tranner reading this thinks "I would do better".

I dont even want things like before. I want him back and to treat him how he deserve which is amazing. I just can't do that now since I already ruined it the first time. I'm still in love with him and he never will see me as anything positive again.

tried to be with someone with bpd and it genuinely made me want to kms

Not really. Most of them seem to be self aware and know how destructive they are.

Hope you're able to find some sort of solace.

I'm sorry you had that experience it's really hard to be with someone with BPD and it's not youre fault. I'm sorry they hurt you user and I hope you are doing better now.

i'm not doing better but thank you

>Hope you're able to find some sort of solace.
I don't know how honestly. I've tried being with other guys. I've tried everything (and I'm a lot better now) but he will always be the one I love even though he doesn't talk to me anymore.

>Not really. Most of them seem to be self aware and know how destructive they are.
I'm not saying you're not allowed to wish for her back. But just know that it's like going to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and saying "booze tastes so good bros"

Pretty bad analogy there as well, because addicts have to come to terms with their desire/how good it is and learn self restraint with that.
Pretending it isn't great or using poor coping mechanisms leads to relapse.

I know how you feel. It's not really possible to ever replace the special person.

First user you replied to here.

Why can't you just understand that you are literally on the outside, and are providing positive feedback, where the fallout was entirely on the bpd girl's end?

To fix the analogy, it is like a bottle of booze going to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and saying how good it is to get drunk. It's like a rape victim going to a rapist's anonymous meeting and telling them how good it felt to be raped.

>I know how you feel. It's not really possible to ever replace the special person.
if I'm being honest, most of my exes I broke up with and was over in a few months. for some reason this is one that I just can't get past no matter what. I need to move on to be happy, but I know if I ever date again. I'd drop everything for him and I don't think that's fair to a future partner even if it would never happen.

i think bpd tranners are cool, they are very emotionally sensitive people and have a lot of love to give so long as you are good to them

being good to us is hard, because we need so much attention when it's untreated.