Do lesbians like penises?

Do gay men like vaginas?

Attached: 5475069512638.jpg (1170x1123, 314.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/gay-teens-have-higher-pregnancy-rates-than-their-straight-peers/320842991/
thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/04/19022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some of them do

>We HATE penises
We at gayfactcheck rate this statement as FALSE

Attached: pinks1.jpg (600x686, 38.47K)

i don't know. until the Council of Lesbos convenes and renders a verdict, however, i will never intiate with a lesbian.

Lesbians who like penises are bisexual, it's ok to like penetration with a strap-on, but not with a dick.

Attached: images - 2022-08-27T232238.198.jpg (554x553, 27.19K)

Why are terfs like this. Every part of me is woman

Attached: 1660987496895307.jpg (2066x2755, 583.13K)

No and no.

Bad news, not a peen. You might be retarded. Seek help.

Sappho called, verdict negative. Pic related.

Attached: D3CBDCD6-0FFF-45B5-B5AF-C1125B171786.jpg (320x180, 8.09K)

Weenie detected, lesbian legs closed. Goodnight.

lesbians like women some trans women have dicks some don't and no srs counts too cuz its the same type of vagina inter-sex people have that got afab

A strap on or any type of toy is not a penis.

Real lesbians are not attracted to trans women if they were attracted to them they would be Bi by definition. Gay men are not attracted to vaginas because men don’t have vaginas. Same sex attraction = homosexuality. You can transition and identify as the opposite gender but you can’t change your sex.

Not only do lesbians like penis they can even be born with one

you just don't see trans women as women stop trying to skirt around it. Say it with your chest. You won't be judged don't worry, not here out of all the places.

Trans women are women. (Socially not biologically)

well yeah they are men and I shouldn't be punished for believing that men are men. Just redefining men as women doesn't make it so.

why are you calling '' lesbians'' who likes mtf's bi then. Arent, they are just straight?

Bi means being attracted to both sexes. A trans woman is still biologically male. This ain’t rocket science boo-boo

women don't actually have any sort of sexuality beyond seeking protection and resources
only men are sexual beings

This feels too brain gymnastics though. Like forcing people to like girl dick or whatever is super weird but you are still not seeing trans women as women in this case. Also again not every mtf has a dick too

This, so much this

A woman, but not a female. Many lesbians only like females.

Attached: 1600-Genderbread-Person.jpg (1600x1035, 162.78K)

>it's not a penis
>even though it's shaped exactly like a penis
>in thickness and girth and even appearance
>I-IT'S JUST NOT OK
Right. Freud already said every woman has penis envy, no amount of dyke histrionics will make it any less obvious, but go ahead and lie to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Love how they're trying to memoryhole the other banners these people were holding. Really just a bait-and-switch idiocy.

Attached: 1632913373653.png (723x677, 794.19K)

>I would NEVER kill anyone or steal
We at scrotefactcheck rate this statement as FALSE.

Attached: 20DEB981-A910-4679-93E4-DEDB75970D30.png (285x350, 176.17K)

you know the concept of penis envy is misogynistic right? if anything the amount of terminally online trannies on this board proves that mentally ill men revert to vagina envy

I mean this is it right?
Like if someone adopts a kid, they should be upfront with people like their doctor that the kid is adopted and so won't have the same risk of heritable conditions or whatever. But at the same time, anyone who says "how dare you call your adopted child your "son"! That's disrespectful to *real* parents!" is clearly a dickhead.
Also I guess medically transitioning trans people are kinda biologically intersex, but that's besides the point

Gay teens have higher pregnancy rates than their straight peers
startribune.com/gay-teens-have-higher-pregnancy-rates-than-their-straight-peers/320842991/

Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/04/19022/

Attached: 1642529124720.jpg (1125x1358, 698.53K)

So they are attracted to the biologically male features of a trans woman?

the pickle is the best part of the trans girl

you can say what you want, you still all use strap ons for sex that are actually just shaped like real dicks so, call it misogynist it doesn't make it not true

>>socially
Crockofshitally

Oh but you don't get it lesbians can smell the XX chromones and attracted to that NOT secondary sexual characteristics

Comphet.