Do you look down on tops who suck cock or ask the bottom to eat their ass?

do you look down on tops who suck cock or ask the bottom to eat their ass?
it just doesnt seem the kind of thing a topshoudl do.

Attached: tomboy.png (675x680, 390.92K)

>a top should do
fix'd

Getting your ass ate and sucking a dick are two very different things, sucking dick makes you verse, having ur ass eaten doesn't

>"top"
>bottoms
what a joke

yeah thats fucking disgusting if my bf asked those things i'd be really upset

Well, some guys are "service tops." Basically, we get off on getting our partners off. Yes, I can massage your prostate without penetrating you, and yes, I can tell your husband has never touched you there while sucking your dick.
If you'd want to tie a guy up, dildo his ass while sucking his dick and then fuck him, you aren't a bottom because you licked a penis. I'd say making your partner have multiple orgasms is a sign of masculine virility, desu

The idea of tops as just meat dildos somewhat outside of the homosexuality spectrum really bothers me. Penises are pretty much essential to male homosexual relationships, yet the moment a top even messes with the dick of his partner, he's suddenly a verse, or not being a proper top, as if we were saying "Noooo you're not supposed to be gay, only I am!"

Let the top enjoy the penis, as a bottom get an occasional blowjob or a 69. If he was supposed to ignore if he'd be dating a woman ffs. Stop with these cringy hetero sex roles and be a proper faggot.

Btw ass eating is repulsive no whether male or female.

Attached: unknown-142.png (1600x1600, 749.11K)

>who suck cock
based
>ask the bottom to eat their ass
ewwwwwww

for me it's not a dominance thing but a cuteness thing. i don't want to see a bearded masculine hulk sucking on my dick. if he's more of a pretty-boy top then i like it. not a fan of eating ass.

a dom top that wants me to eat their ass is exactly what i want
i get that tops often rim their bottoms before anal, but getting forced to eat ass makes me feel nice and subby

>wants to fantasize they're fucking straight men

Just admit instead of these weird copes

Funny how it's always total bottoms who have the strongest opinions on what tops "should do," "should think," etc. Other people are not figments of your imagination that only obey the whims of your fantasy. Guess what if you're a male your dating pool is made up of people who like males and male bodies and yes that includes penises

top. top. top. it's in the fucking name. TOP

why do you have a problem with considering yourself vers. you people are insecure label-obsessed cunts

you have one job. or, you want to label youself as if you do

Yes, tops want to fuck you in the ass and don't want to get fucked, that doesn't imply an allergy to genitals. Just say you don't want your dick touched and I'll leave it alone but don't subject me to the weird philosophy you've built around your hangup, I don't give a fuck. There are loads of bottoms who don't have the same issue with it

"top here"
-professional dick-sucker

Straight men top cis women but still eat pussy you fucking retard
You're the one with a complex about having your genitals stimulated during sex. Just stay home and eat a bullet instead of making other people deal with your neuroses.

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

using your penis on someone else makes you a top

obviously for lesbos, because they have no penis, they make do with the terms with what they have. but there are rules

Top/bottom is for anal. "Vers" would imply I'm ok with taking it up the ass which I'm not, so I don't use it. The labels don't mean much to me beyond their practical usefulness, so if you want to come up with a special extra label for bottoms who want to pretend their dicks don't exist, let me know so I can avoid you more easily. I mean there already is one, but I guess you haven't crossed that bridge yet

you want your ass eaten too, bro

I don't like my ass being messed with

all tops like getting fingered/eaten out and having their prostates massaged. they just don't like having an actual penis inside them doing it. tops and bottoms enjoy the same sensations. it's just the way its done thats different.

wow, so lemme get this straight. the "bottom" should let you feel up their dick, complete with them humping your face and clutching your hair as they finish. but this isnt considered topping, because if they had a pussy, you would consider them a bottom

makes sense to me

>because if they had a pussy, you would consider them a bottom
(unless theyre a lesbo)

again. what a joke

1. I like men
2. I like to fuck
3. I don't like to get fucked
4. I like to get my dick sucked
5. I like to suck dick

I don't particularly like getting my face fucked or having it done in a dominant way, I'm more attracted to submissiveness, but if they get a little carried away it doesn't bother me. I've had bottoms who don't like receiving oral and I've had bottoms who do. It's not a dealbreaker if they don't, but it's more fun if they do. I'm not trying to force it on someone who doesn't enjoy it, not only would that be a weird thing to do but it would defeat the purpose of the act

I don't really understand what's confusing about any of that, and this has caused me literally zero issues in real life outside of anonymous trannies throwing a fit at me on this board. The "vers" label doesn't work for me because I don't want to get fucked

it makes zero sense to me that you can consider using your dick to be "bottoming". you can try obfuscating the point by responding about your unwillingness to use your ass. but the act of using dick is inherent topping to me. i dont understand how you can view it as otherwise. useless conversation

>useless conversation
We can agree on that much

only faggots suck dick