This woman was allegedly a lesbian and was considered very attractive

this woman was allegedly a lesbian and was considered very attractive.
you'd laugh her out of /tttt/.

Attached: 20220828_013809.jpg (1120x1120, 186.31K)

Honestly lesbians have a rather low bar to reach:
>don't be horizontally challenged
>wash yourself, generally don't be smelly
>don't be agressive/abussive - IMPOSSIBLE apparently
>don't try to look like a man

least bitter and misogynistic repper

ikr
i went to lesbian side of tinder, before hrt and my hair was quite short, i got decent amount of matches, as one of them later explained, she swipes fast and just assumed i'm butch.

I'm not a repper, not an mtf at all, I just have lesbian friends and listen to their woes. You should try that sometimes instead of being a lesbian ally who doesn't even help actual lesbians and their actual problems, lol.

tell me how to make foid friends.
I'll tell you how to make moid friends if you need that.

I have friends all over, user, idk what kind of a defective person you are, but it happens when you're a functional adult. Generally women seem to prefer female friends though, and they don't bond with men unless they think you're gay. Lesbians are no exception, they will prefer female friends. So, I guess, just try looking female for the easiest way. Other than that, don't be a cunt and all will be grand.

bro youre not even an adult in some countries shut up lmao twink ass nigga

i need to know, what are you boris? why did you recently say you weren't ftm? what happened' was it a shitpost? did u detroon?

How is 24 not adult in all countries?

Read Boris blog. I'm tired of explaining. I'm not detrans, because I've never transitioned. If you know me long term, I used to say "I cannot detrans, because I've nothing to detrans to". I got treatment for inborn development issues, that's all. I had to get it through trans-means, because I was denied help despite going to the doctors with the pain as early as 7 years old and it was crippling enough I'd frequently end up unable to walk.

Ah, Boris is going to suck a dick before trying to launch the wafer brand of social criticism.

Attached: images - 2022-08-27T201204.344.jpg (461x381, 25.74K)

>"don't try to look like a man"
are you retarded? acting like The Lesbian Ally but doesn't even know that women love it when other women try to look like men, lol

anyway yeah ngl it's only cis men, terminally online lesbian terfs and mtfs themselves that are obsessively weird about the diversity of women's features. it's not a "low bar" it's called being normal and not mentally ill

Honestly, the butch thing seems to be a false tale spread by butches, at least here. Literally all lesbians I met are only into fems and butches have to go butch4butch out of desperation, but most of them fem it up. That's my experience though.

I don't see butches speak here unless they're ftm reppers. /clg/ is almost exclusively fem4fem from what I've seen (I don't lurk there often, I dislike them) with really impossible beauty standards because like I said, terminally online terfs.

I work for a dating app that is mostly for lesbians so even outside of my own circle -- which is generally attracted to but unable to find many "masc women" their own age -- I see a lot of women searching for "masc women"/studs/butches. there's a lot of different types of lesbians, I've definitely seen a lot who are only looking for other fems, too. it just depends on the person, really.

makes sense to me, i never understood why someone attracted to women would be attracted to butches. i get that women are 90% bottoms, but you don't have to look masc to be a top/dom

I have no idea about dating apps/online circles, I can only speak from my experience of physical lesbians I've met. I hope your work is fun!

if it IS a woman, then she ugly

FyI Boris is a mtf detranser

>struggle
>get your struggle memed
Yea, average 4chode moment. How're your eyebrows?

P gud why?
Also what did ya mean with middleschooler

Your eyebrows look like the eyebrows I'd see on my schoolmates during middleschool.

Is this good or bad?
Idk I'm too retarded to wax em myself so i just had it done at a thingy

This weird leave in conditioner is dope as hell tho
Smells like banana

Not good. You generally look very unpolished, like a middle school girl. You'll get there one day, I hope for your sake.