I agonized over my gender for years when i was younger...

i agonized over my gender for years when i was younger, but since shifting my focus to radfem lit i have literally never felt better, organizing solidarity on the basis of sex is so liberating, especially if youre actually a lesbian or a bisexual female. Y chromosome havers go cry about it.

Attached: 387964969.jpg (400x350, 51.04K)

no one in history has ever been "shamed" into having sex with a trans woman. why do conservatives make up shit to get mad about?

ftm repper? great move, i’m sure thinking and talking about being a woman all the time won’t make your dysphoria worse :)

>be trans repper
>become transphobic rightoid
that's just shooting yourself in the foot

lol everyone immediately accuses me of being a conservative. i used to be just like you. not as chronically online, but around as annoying and self righteous about stuff i knew to be bullshit. first off i never said i was trans i was a bi kid who was goaded into agonizing over my gender because i was gender nonconforming and self hating and because it was the current experimental cultural and medical fad. but pronouns and needless mental anguish were as far as it went, thankfully, when i was an adolescent suffering through female puberty and looking for an escape/identity to latch onto. but the damage this frivolous navel gazing gender obsession has done to young leftist female socialization and organizing is pretty extensive. imagine trying to build solidarity on the basis of sex, as females sex based rights are being stripped away, but its way harder than it should be because a sizeable chunk of young leftist women found themselves unable to identify with their degradation, and as a result ended up in an identity cult where theyre led to believe theyre too ethereal and sensitive and human to be a boring old woman, they must be something else! they must engage in experimental medical practice to fix it! lol how did i ever buy into this shit.
the reason you brainrots got so mad at me is because you feel threatened by the truth. and youre worried you made an embarrassing mistake :) if you think you might be in the wrong hole, WHY keep digging?

it’s a very small percentage of the population that takes hormones user, i don’t think theyfabs and trans men are the reason why conservatives are winning the war on women. leftist organizing has generally been fucked since the 70s while the right has been playing the long game. it sounds like your obsessive focus on trannies is messing with your ability to really understand the world.

>wordswordswordswordswordswords
Silence, woman
No one is reading all that

every trans woman i know fucks guys or is t4t

so did you feel dysphoria or not?
>the current experimental cultural and medical fad.
it's been a century user... and even longer if you count the ftms and mtfs that used other ways to get hormones
>a sizeable chunk of young leftist women found themselves unable to identify with their degradation
you mean trenders or actual trans enbies/ftms?
>theyre too ethereal and sensitive and human to be a boring old woman, they must be something else! they must engage in experimental medical practice to fix it!
that's not what gender dysphoria is, people without gender dysphoria shouldn't transition i agree.
people switch from "80% of trans women are just poor gay kids that have internalized homophobia" to "trans women just want to pressure lesbians into sex, by calling them meanies" all the time, with no self awareness of it lol

lol, its nothing compared to the obsessive focus sex pest AGPs have on subjugating women. i wouldnt need to be talking about this if womens sports and prisons werent being turned into playgrounds for males.

Wow you seem so happy posting angry memes on tttt where you know you'll get a reaction

yeah don't bother transitioning
extremely fembrained

>why does everyone think i’m a conservative?
>spouts memes from right-wing scare media
yeah, what a mystery

>everyone immediately accuses me of being a conservative
it was literally one post

you pathetic liar. how can you look in the mirror?

Enjoy being miserable, it’ll happen with or without you involved

Attached: 8DCFCD49-01CF-47E9-9063-0FDBD6B5F41A.jpg (2000x1333, 479.84K)

> sports and prisons werent being turned into playgrounds for males.
trans women in sports have been a thing for decades now, they didn't win every gold medal because they just aren't really that advantage over the rest.
also
>prison
tell me you don't care about rape victims and sex workers without telling me you don't care about rape victims and sex workers

Attached: 2022-08-27 (2).png (1106x300, 52.85K)

i have a hard time wrapping my head around how that'd help. getting into radical feminism as an afab repper did nothing but make my issues around dysphoria and gender 10 times worse and more confusing

it is the same logic as when mtf rappers go in the army. they think being surrounded by other men or women will make the dysphoria disappear by normalizing it for them. the only thing they need to keep repressing is to hate trans people more and more until they are completely dehumanized and its no longer in their mind that transition is an option. it's hellish

its cope
if they were actually happy they wouldnt be posting this

desu i feel like ftm repper terfs deserve the suffering, same as like mtf repper nazis/chuds, like if you’re the type to join a hate group it’s just karma at that point

yeah i kinda feel the same but idk i still pity them, doesn't excuse joining hate groups to cope with dysphoria tho :/

>so did you feel dysphoria or not?

gender dysphoria is real, and severe enough to warrant turning yourself into a lifelong medical patient, in one case out of tens of thousands. i felt discomfort with being treated like a woman. no surprise there. that is not the rare and debilitating condition known as gender dysphoria, it is something most females experience. way more people transition nowadays than need to, and they make the waiting list longer for patients for whom this would actually be lifesaving care.

>it's been a century user... and even longer if you count the ftms and mtfs that used other ways to get hormones

yeah again- gender dysphoria that is extreme enough to warrant a non regretful transition in adulthood is a real medical condition that has been observed in humans for a long time. im not fighting that. kids dont need to be transitioning. there is no good explanation for healthy gender nonconforming and homosexual young people to be hating their natal sex and bodies so much that they hurt themselves in ways they will most likely regret later.

>you mean trenders or actual trans enbies/ftms?

speak english. better yet, touch grass. discomfort with subjugation by males is a universal female experience not unrelated to gender dysphoria. the actual number of females who would medically benefit from transition is way lower than the number of females who are currently frivolously getting cosmetic mastectomies (amputation of a healthy and important organ) before 25, and synthetic exogenous hormones off the internet.

>people without gender dysphoria shouldn't transition i agree.

good at least we are on the same page about something

Show us your tits and maybe we'll read the words.

amazing how you losers actually think terfs and radfems are anything like nazis. its just proof you know absolutely nothing about radfems, and proof you're afraid of our actual ideas. you cant stay this delusional forever :)

Attached: tumblr_24e3c3d354ecbb00b839003eaf5b4690_f6d3116d_400.jpg (400x412, 32.71K)

such obvious bait

why would I be scared of the ideas by the most brain dead people on planet earth?