I am a trans girl but i don't identify with whatever womanhood ostensibly is at all...

i am a trans girl but i don't identify with whatever womanhood ostensibly is at all. i cringe whenever someone calls me a "lady" and i feel most comfortable around boys, who i end up feeling very gentle and nurturing toward. being immersed in the world of "yass bitchhhhh" and retarded catty slights makes me want to hurl. i'm finally comfortable in my body though and being seen as a girl itself i have no issues with as it was the whole point. i was a feminine "boy" and now i like being a boyish girl. it's the perfect middle ground. is this just me or what

Attached: a4ef9f9ca9a0bb13784dc5dd9ec27969.jpg (640x1138, 110.32K)

>tranny with not like the others girls syndrome
many many MANY such cases

kys
same i feel dysphoria, but i hate the idea of being a woman and mild aap isnt helping

>i was a feminine "boy" and now i like being a boyish girl. it's the perfect middle ground. is this just me or what
yes it is you have terminal based syndrome
if you repped harder or something else happened to fuck you up your gender wouldve probably been fried too far though and you wouldve had to enbycope

lmao I feel called out and I'm not even OP

Same. I fucking hate women so much it's unreal.

>not like the other trannies
>not like the other girls
>not like the other humans
>not like the other lifeforms of the martyaloka
>not like the subtle entities of upper and lower spheres
>not like the monad
Just what in the hell IS SHE?!

Sounds like you want to be the "Mommy" to guys.

>aap mtfs are literally the same as NLOG girls who want to be one of the boys
oof

i dont think you understand what 'not like other girls' is intended to mean dumbass
theyre npcs that want to feel special and edgemaxx. probably one of the most abused terms, same as retards who cry edgelord whenever anyone likes gore

And what makes you think your eyes are open, little girl?

are you mtf or pretrans ftm?
i feel affirmed when i see myself in the mirror as female, or when i register to others as female, i don't feel any weirdness about that all (nor agp, for the record...). i just feel like i don't have a place in "womanhood" or the things that i always see even mtfs strive to be or do. i don't relate to the "agp pink dress-go-spinny" or the "hsts please call me a faggot daddy". my ideals were often trans masc afabs. i just wanted to start from being girl and work from there.
i enbycoped for a very long time. i transitioned eventually and now i'm kind of like an mtf enby if i really wanted to split hairs. i don't though so i'm just some girl.
yeah
also yeah, although i'm quite submissive too. but i do have a very strong nurturing sense and always have. even moreso now, aided by them being more receptive to it from a girl

Attached: ef015c805d026b7e321dded4b20c57ba.jpg (500x375, 27.98K)

I don't like women who hate women, they just tend to be bad people

What makes you think in this strange deluded aggressively generalizing way? i'm not even a girl
nobody asked
this

you're the worst kind of person stop being misogynistic. imagine being a trans woman and being proud about how you hate other women. at the very least have the self awareness to know that's something you should change.

>Kitchen. Thot. If woman want rights, how come woman big booty breast? If WoMan Not OBJECT sex. why woman sexy dance?? Huh? Woman not want date me marry me, sex me - but woman walk out in My neighbourhood!, wear clothes!, have big booby, sexy! sex! Body!, long hair, woman body? HUH? WOMAN NOT WANT SEX? If Woman want rights, NOT WANT SEX - but woman not want punch Face?!?!?! Hypocret. Attention seek. Whoree

what are you on about i hate women but that doesnt mean i dont hate men too
i hate everyone including you, i have self awareness but theres no point in changing it
how is it the worst kind of person? because you dont like it?
people generally hate women for a reason dumbass

Oh dear.

Attached: 33c.jpg (600x799, 156.01K)

Attached: aba.png (850x900, 109.42K)

oh here we go with the "i just hate everyone" excuse. either you hate everyone for the same kind of reasons, in which case there's no reason to point out women specifically, or you hate women for being women which is creepy and misogynistic. just because people "generally hate women for a reason" doesn't mean it's good

fuck off faggot