Brag about grooming minors on twitter

>brag about grooming minors on twitter
>get called a groomer
>piss shit and cry all day long

Why is Keffals so retarded?

Attached: groomer.png (1190x1002, 395.88K)

Based. I haven't so much as done stuff online but I have helped minors irl with this. If someone thinks I'm a groomer for this then oh well.

And if normies take issues with you grooming their children behind their backs you will cry about transphobia and people hating you because you're trans as well?

How is thos grooming? Pointing to resources isnt grooming lmao

Terrible mindset
Kids should only do what their parents allow them to do and they should be encouraged to discuss these things with them
This only grows the gap between trannies and the rest of the world
Education for trans issues for EVERYONE should be the prime directive but I guess you would rather "pinkpill" minors than make your public image better.

How else do you interpret "I'm gonna transgender your children, try and stop me" other than a direct admission of grooming?

I'd have killed myself if I didn't diy as a kid. Why would I purposely gatekeep resources that helped improve my life?

Are you able to read?
"I groomed a discord full of minors into being trans and sold them bathtub estrogen laced with meth"
"This is also true"

You don't need to defend them by saying "t-t-this isn't even g-grooming you bigot!" they are admitting they are grooming and they are proud of it.

Gatekeeping is one thing
Pushing minors inot doing it is an other.
Minors hormones are not set in stone
Their feelings about their bodies aren't set in stone
It worked for you
but there are thousands of detransers

You know trans people don't magically start being trans on their 18th birthdays right? Most of these so-called kids are gonna be like 16 with crippling dysphoria. 14 and under can just take blockers while they take measures to ensure they know whether or not HRT is right for them. There are no adverse effects to blockers except for a slight impact on bone density if on them for a very long time. If you think they'll choose to start a full HRT regimen when DIYing then it sounds like they should be able to get blockers from doctors when young and full HRT when it's medically certain they're trans.

AND I FUCKING HATE KEFFALS.

It just means she's helping the trans kids transition, not grooming the cis kids into being trans

Um. Telling people where to get hrt is pushing them to do hrt. They're still the ones that have to buy and take it. Lol.

Too bad a lot of parents refuse to discuss things like this and would rather force their child to be something they are not nor wish to be, they'd rather send their kid to a camp to be tortured and abused than have them be happy

No, that's not what that means at all. These people get sexual excitement from "pinkpilling" minors.

>thousands of detransers
There's millions of trans people who would benefit from early transition
>Most of these so-called kids are gonna be like 16 with crippling dysphoria
That was me and i still got put on blockers for like 4 months for no reason at all lol

I think that's what you imagine them to be doing user.

If you give someone a gun and tell them where the nearest convenience store is they still have to go there and rob it, but you're still an accessory to the crime. Minors also can't make this decision for themselves and are very easily influenced by adults to do things they might later regret. But you're probably one of those "kids can consent" type of perverts.

Why the absolute FUCK do we need 100,000 fucking K*ffals threads EVERY FUCKING 5 MINUTES.
FUCK OFF.

JUST blockers is a meme. You do understand that in order for the body to functin you need one of the 2 sexual hormones to exist right?
Blockers only just asks for medical and mental issues down the line.
Full transition is the only choice and doing so at a time where your brain is underdeveloped is bound to give people issues too.
Kids dont know better. They shouldnt be shown where to buy hrt. They should be educated on it, from both sides of the argument. yes even anti-trans faggots have their points and silencing "bigots" is just silly. Let people decide what they want witout threats of violence or unhappy lives. Just facts.
And kids cannot give consent.
Thats fine they can just diy when they become 18 if they are so sure. It is ok to do that for many people afterall.
Early transition is possible, and only if parents consent. the only solution is education on the parents side.

This gross tranny creep needs to brush his fucking teeth.

Attached: B8C63E38-CDDA-434F-9B71-0900B3E4560F.png (458x537, 53.89K)

Have you tried getting Any Forums removed from the internet yet? Might solve the problem.

Absolutely no one is robbing a store just bc you hand them a gun and tell them where there's a store, and absolutely no one is taking hrt just bc they know how to get it. If either of those things happen, it's because you were itching to do those things before being given the means anyways.
>Thats fine they can just diy when they become 18 if they are so sure. It is ok to do that for many people afterall.
I. Would. Have. Killed. Myself. If. I. Was. Unable. To. Diy. As. A. Child. Bruh.
Are half of these people even trans?

I think it's one thing to put DIY HRT information out there for everyone, where minors are going to look at it regardless (because there's no real way to stop them, just like on Any Forums)

Yes it does come across to people as groomerish to constantly brag "tehehehehe look at how many MINORS I PINKPILLED!!!"

I kind of agree with OP in the sense that they should've seen these kinds of accusations coming their way. Shoulda just put up the directory and stfu about the ages of people accessing it, fr fr. Is it not for adults too?

Attached: 7093F648-D01D-4E2A-A97B-16CA748989D0.jpg (640x640, 54.04K)

That excuse wouldn't work in front of a judge and it doesn't work here either. Trans women who encourage minors to transition and give them access to HOMEBREWED HRT that is made in someones bathtub are groomers and dangerous. You have no idea what's in that shit that some tranny made from plastic bags in a bathtub and kids are injecting straight into their veins.

Tbh I think it's good to explicitly say it's for minors too bc they otherwise have no one supporting them or thinking that it's okay for them to transition.