Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden): werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1661348128067543.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx - Has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1661348154815695.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

anyone know around how long it takes for a prog pill to fully dissolve into your butt?

I’ve been on cpa for almost 4 months now altho I still get boners and I’m horny regularly maybe because I use my penis regularly but the cum is always clear.
Is this a sign my T isn’t getting suppressed properly? Do I higher my dosage from 12.5?
T. No blood test

Not necessarily as one can get boners and be horny with low T especially with high E2.
Recently I've been having more boners and my T is very low.

I’ve been on estrogen for almost a year now injecting 4mg every 5 days EV
Is it the estrogen then?

I want to get off spiro and pills and monotherapy via injections. Is there any approach to lowering my Spiro levels or should I just quit taking them immediately after injecting for the first time?

How do I make sense of my recent blood tests? I am currently on 4mg estradol valerate injection every 4 days. My estrogen level shouldn't read at 1800, this is way above normal range isn't it? I take 25mg of Bica and I have been on this current HRT routine since 6 months ago. I have the sense that these readings are way out of line but I am coming here for a check. Any Anonettes want to help? My BMI is average, 5"2, Vegetarian, age 19

Attached: Tests.png (857x954, 63.31K)

1818 pmol/L = 495 pg/mL, it's good
also you have 0.28 nmol/L = 8 ng/dL of testosterone, under cis female range - but that's good too
you have very good suppression of testosterone, dose can be lowered
bicalutamide doesn't affect testosterone levels positively and they're so low using bicalutamide makes zero sense

That's extremely likely but of course the only way to be 100% sure is getting a blood test.

A common proper (not hondosed) E2 range for transition is 360-730 pmol/L, but many target 1100 pmol/L. So yes it's high and as the other user said you have no need for Bicalutamide.

prog pills generally use an oil carrier so it's less that it dissolves and more that it congeals to the mucuous membrane of your colon.
what matters here is absorption of prog through that mucuous membrane, and exact time here is iffy; levels of prog from rectal roa peak a few hrs in (2-4hrs) so it's around there.

morning wood is indicative, but being able to get hard or aroused on your own - while awake - is not at all indicative.
cpa has variable efficacy in stunting libido and shouldn't be used as a reliable indicator of it working and same with getting hard.
semen being clean means fsh/lh is low enough to stunt semen production and so means those are good; thus, by extension, T lvls should also be good (in terms of teste T production via LH).

if u want to not get hard then don't use your junk at all and let it atrophy.

always good to titrate your dose down for AAs, but is really up to you; if u want to be safe then titrate it down to a low dose.
A search for spiro cold turkey or spiro withdraw could help u decide.

>332.4 pg/mL estradiol
>175.7 pg/mL estrone
>508.1 pg/mL estrogen total
>23 ng/dL testosterone
>109.3 nmol/L SHBG
taken at trough on 4/mg ev every 5 days. Are these levels good? They seem a little confusing to me. I’m not on oral e, is that e1 level high for being on mono injections?

Attached: 300B2B4A-E512-4927-AC9D-C8199FE71600.jpg (828x868, 77.92K)

bump

>A study found that a single intramuscular injection of 5 mg estradiol valerate resulted in peak circulating levels of 667 pg/mL estradiol and 324 pg/mL estrone within approximately 2 and 3 days, respectively.
levels are good

What are people's experiences with getting HRT through planned parenthood?
>t. broke MtF college student

I'm not sure why my e1 levels are like that though, where is that coming from? I'm not on oral e or any AAs, just im ev.

how much dose do i need to get pregnant? i was gonna do 20mg every 5 days. i know i would run out quicker so i bought a few vials. i just cant wait to be a mommy >w

Attached: jifewfds.jpg (450x338, 100.31K)

injected estradiol passes through liver and converts to estrone too, the scale is just much smaller and the ratio is more favorable, ~2:1 E2:E1

ah thank you for clearing that up for me, I was a little nervous. I’ll stick to this dose then.

>ran out of hrt in early june
>begged 5 people over past few months to help me with the crypto part for otokonoko
>managed one vial because that's all I had in my PP balance to afford and send to them
I might have to wait (US) about 3 weeks before it arrives so I ask, is 3-3.5 months off HRT "it's over" tier? Did I not make it in time

Does anyone know how Lena is doing?

where do I inject the estrogen & what needles should I use?