How will HRT fix my facial structure and height?

How will HRT fix my facial structure and height?

Attached: male-female_skeleton.png (450x544, 268.57K)

no but it will give you bpd

Interesting how no one can answer this. Screenshotting in case anyone tries grooming me into taking HRT.

>Interesting how no one can answer this.
HRT gen would tell you that no amount of HRT is going to change your skeletal scructure, except maybe give you slightly wider hips or some shit

i’m in female height range but yea very insecure about my shoulders...

Exactly. So why the fuck do people keep repeating it on this boarddespite the fact that I will never even remotely look like the opposite sex?

No, but it can make noticeable changes to your face and body due to fat redistribution. My friend showed me a pic of herself pre-HRT, and she just looked like a stinky little twink. She's pretty and passes now, albeit as a giant woman.

It does other stuff that some people will think is enough to pass, or even if it's not going to be enough to pass it can be worth it in some other way

No, anyone paying attention will be able to sniff you out. We've had thousands of years to pick out imposters.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (350x708, 28.92K)

This so much. I just had dissociative fits before I trooned and was very chill.
Now it feels like everyone is my enemy and it’s my own fault, seriously developed BPD. Still trooning because I haven’t wanted to kms since I started tho

HRT wont fix it.
for your facial structure you can get facial feminisation surgery if you look really bad, or try to get good at makeup.
as for your height youre fucked if youre taller than 5'7. not much can be done.

>male torso shorter
>the male figure has a clearly longer torso

?

also I'm pretty sure women have longer legs in proportion to the body

because there's a lot of variation in individuals, unless you fall on the far end of the spectrum you likely have a mix of some more masculine and some more feminine traits, and taking hrt can be enough to push the general perception on the other side

It wont?

Holy fuck trannies kill yourselves, estrogen is not a magic drug that will turn you into a pretty princess.

Sure if you only care about appearing almost female to strangers.

>I'm pretty sure women have longer legs in proportion to the body
They do, no idea what this image is on about.

it changes your fat distribution for your face, so that can have a lot of noticable differences. also you might lose an inch or two of height on hrt due to tilt and ligament changes.

If you grown that far to look like that kind of skeleton, you shouldn't be allowed to transition because your body is already one sex, and can't be the other

It won't, but when you have the majority of other external sexual dimorphisms it won't matter so much

it changes ligaments and other soft tissue too around bones so small things like foot size can also change

Why am I attracted to this look

I need her