/hornygen/

For horny, by horny

Attached: aegKpGQ_700b.jpg (640x601, 38.22K)

i want to fuck a trannys face and cum down her throat

damn u horny horny huh

I picked up a cherry keeper.

I'm going to surprise my bf with it when I see him on Tuesday! Probably gonna get a longer cage ultimately, though.

Cute! Girls belong in chastity. I keep my gf in a cherrykeeper, although she can slip out if she really wanted. It might be worth checking her size and ordering a new one but no chastity is actually escape proof, and she knows she's not allowed to touch herself.

My trans gf has admitted to having a humiliation fetish. I'm trying to think of fun ways to fuck with her head while getting her off. The only limits she has is no ad/bl stuff and no scat.

maybe a dumb question but has anyone else here played boyfriend to death or price of flesh?
kind of extreme desire i guess to simulate being killed in horrible ways, but,
i know someone else liked them too maybe a couple years ago...

I need a loving top. I just want someone to hold me and tell me how pretty I am and how much they wanna put babies in me while they take off my clothes and put their penis inside me.

I suspect my crush is a virgin and want to fucking wreck her and feel her thighs convulsing around my head when I finally let her cum

my boyfriend got an anti androgen recently and now i've can't stop thinking about boyremoving him
ideally while he's in a wedding gown

I'm going to marry cocks!!

Aww thats so cute. Are you gay?

A noble endeavor

>Are you gay?
very.
uncontrollably so, even.

Im so happy for you

I want to be spitroasted by two men so that all I can do is hang there with my legs and arms dangling loosely while they pump their hot loads into my ass and down my throat and tears of pleasure roll down my face

Attached: 1661591688063.jpg (863x720, 389.82K)

Same UwU

i dunno he's just fuckin' perfect
we keep finding we share the same interests again and again whenever we talk
he's got such a cute face and lovely fluffy hair
and he's so adorable whenever he gets bratty
i hope he keeps me around, i feel like i found my perfect other half

>getting boyremoved without even being trans
giwtwm giwtwm giwtwm giwtwm

having the responsiblity taken away from you and just being made to be a girl regardless of your fears is just... aaaaa god this guy's bf is the luckiest mfer

needy sluts, I want to hear your cute little whimpers every time me and the other guy fucking your tight holes pull back and leave you temporarily empty and mentally begging to be filled back up